Accountname: M_E_Lagius
Last login: 5 hours ago
Played: 2,352 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,672,548
Achievements: 192

Hello, Im Lagius

Post by Hephaestus » Tue May 28, 2019 1:06 pm

IGN: M_E_Lagius/Hephaestus
(aka Aries, Thanatos, Melagius, Hadur, Lag, Lagius, Melag, Lagi, Than and Heph, pick your poison)

Country: Switzerland, centre of the world and future superpower :rocks:

Age: currently 40 on the forums, known to be 18+ for sure :yay:

Freetime: done alot of things, atm mostly focused on school, craftland, some lol from time to time, referee at kids soccer games and most importantly my beloved Peurankello, caring for which takes up most of my time nowadays

How did you find Craftland: randomly stumbled upon technic and wanted to try out the aether mod for one moo time

What do you like/dislike about Craftland: I do have certain things that i dislike, due to most of them being personal or just my point of view and to prevent unwanted discussions I will keep to the stuff that i like, sooooo :argue:
close, overall friendly and open community, too many features to explore in a lifetime, active and innovative updates, directed at the playerbase, active community involvement in developement (events in general, skins, hats etc.) :thumbsup:

Projects working on or build: too much to list on here

Chestshop warp: currently working on several shops, so might see some of my ads in the near future :angel:
:morons: :morons: :morons:

Lavender
Premium 4
Accountname: Peurankello
Last login: 2 hours ago
Played: 3,153 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,073,937
Achievements: 164

Re: Hello, Im Lagius

Post by Lavender » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:36 pm

Hot <3