Premium 3
Accountname: tnt_master03
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 454 hours
Blocks Mined: 106,148
Achievements: 85

I am leaving for a while.

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:05 am

I , Phantom, formerly known as tnt_master03, am going to be gone for a while. I am not sure how long, but at least until Helper Aps are back. Why am I leaving? Because of the people like Mickeyguy2, who see me, pick me out of the crowd, and draw a bullseye on my face. Because anything I had done had failed, any movement was squashed. Perhaps I was wrong about a few things about people on this server, and I took the fall for those mistakes. There were also things that affected me irl. Things that tried to shape me. I decided taking a break from CL might lower my overall stress.

Edit: I will be active on the IRC and Forum. Also, for the loyal friends, ( you know who you are), don't take it on yourselves. I had a bad string of luck and got myself some enemies. Some I irl originated from friends I trusted. I came to CL because it was my safe place. A place where I can be with friends and not worry about the crazy ash bs I got myself into irl. But when I was targeted here, I made this decision.

Phantom Out.
Last edited by PhantomAtLarge on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Re: I am leaving for a while.

Post by Kye » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:47 am

PhantomAtLarge wrote:I am going to be gone for a while. I am not sure how long, but at least until Helper Aps are back. Why am I leaving? Because of the people like Mickeyguy2, who see me, pick me out of the crowd, and draw a bullseye on my face. Because anything I had done had failed, any movement was squashed. Perhaps I was wrong about a few things about people on this server, and I took the fall for those mistakes.

Phantom Out.
Why would you listen to anything Thor says?
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,703 hours
Blocks Mined: 975,880
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:52 am

Kye wrote:
PhantomAtLarge wrote:I am going to be gone for a while. I am not sure how long, but at least until Helper Aps are back. Why am I leaving? Because of the people like Mickeyguy2, who see me, pick me out of the crowd, and draw a bullseye on my face. Because anything I had done had failed, any movement was squashed. Perhaps I was wrong about a few things about people on this server, and I took the fall for those mistakes.

Phantom Out.
Why would you listen to anything Thor says?
Exactly. He's basically the number one person to not take seriously here.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:45 am

Fair point, but he is not the only factor in this. There are certain factors irl that caused me to snap.
"If all is seemingly lost, there is always one thing that will never be taken. That thing is the ability to just keep moving foreword. That is what makes us human, is it not?" ~Phantom of the Wikia/ tnt_master03

Banana_Cannon
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 465 hours
Blocks Mined: 118,387
Achievements: 67

Post by Banana_Cannon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:34 pm

Well good luck, and shame on people who randomly troll others into leaving. Hope you come back one day!
DAS WAR EIN BEFEHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Thank you Banana.

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Yeah we all know Thor is an arsehole. See ya soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:28 pm

Thank you Adam as well.

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:14 pm

[quote="PhantomAtLarge" am going to be gone for a while. I am not sure how long, but at least until Helper Aps are back.[/quote]

Im sorry but if youre hoping to be a helper this post will lower your chance pretty good. or alot.

im sorry you leave the server for now.
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

PhantomAtLarge
Premium 3

Post by PhantomAtLarge » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:35 pm

moomon wrote:[quote="PhantomAtLarge" am going to be gone for a while. I am not sure how long, but at least until Helper Aps are back.
Im sorry but if youre hoping to be a helper this post will lower your chance pretty good. or alot.

im sorry you leave the server for now.[/quote]
A. Until the Helper Aps are back, the Helper situation is not even part of the equation, nor is it the worst of my worries.

B. My choice to take a break is only because I need to minimize my stress until I can manage it on my own. A Helper campaign setback is inconvenient, because with out this break, I would continue to break down. I need to get these things straight, as they are extremely important for my mental well being. But my hopes are that stress is not the only thing I will get straight. I hope that when I come out of this break, you will see a calmer, cool headed Helper Applicant that will be able to control his emotions with more ease. And, like I said before, if I don't solve this stress issue, I will be torn apart and go into a separated state, as has been shown by other victims of my predicament. As we all know, a Helper Ap who ignores the world around him never gets the possition.