Premium 1
Accountname: KILLGUN345
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 912 hours
Blocks Mined: 62,183
Achievements: 51

New game.

Post by Killgun » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:17 pm

So, basically, my dad programmed this game for Windows 8 tablets and computers, so if you have a Microsoft Surface or Windows 8 on a computer, then you can try it. It's his first Windows 8 game, so you gotta give him props. It's called Fins N' Feathers and basically you shoot clams out of a cannon to hit the birds flying above.

The game gets really hard around level 11 because the birds really start to haul ass across the screen. It's free in the Windows 8 Shop application and has already been rated 5 stars. Hope you guys try it, enjoy!

Sorry I couldn't post any screenshots, the only ones that exist are in the game review screen in the shop itself, so if you wanna have a quick look, be my guest!

Also, this is only v1.0, so not every idea or concept has been added. We could really use some positive feedback.

Some ideas for the next update are:

*More levels (duh, right now there are only 15)

*A hardcore setting (makes the birds smaller and faster, he already has it programmed but not implemented. I tested it out, almost impossible :cheesy: )

*More types of birds (just for the decorations)

*In game coins (for defeating levels, maybe?)

*An upgrade shop (where you can spend in game coins to upgrade the cannon, clams, ect.)

If you guys have any more ideas, let us now!
http://nightriderturbo.com/
AHHHHHHHHH
GOTTA STEER OHGODOHGOD *steering wheel pops off*
NONONOOOO WELL MAYBE MY LAST MOMENTS WILL IN PEACEFUL MUSIC *accidently tears out radio*
WHYYYYYYYY
~Ritz~