Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Solo Boss

Post by YT_Rivenful » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:40 pm

Here is the Link to the video of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rngKKWdn2xU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If it gets coded or Built with redstone, Make it a solo boss in a arena where players can try to defeat it for rewards.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Xenexiia
Premium 6
Accountname: extremelink1218
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 842 hours
Blocks Mined: 129,059
Achievements: 127

Re: Solo Boss

Post by Xenexiia » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:24 pm

Solo? Me want now. I've always wanted to solo a boss in the Arena, but never get the chance to because as soon as it says that it spawned in chat, the whole server rushes to the arena.;-; Anyway I think this would be a great addition to Craftland, although how long would the cooldown for the boss be if multiple players wanted to defeat it? Or would it be like the mob arena minigame, an admin has to be on to host it?
You know who I am.
if you need me contact me
Steam: Xenexiia
Discord: Xenexiia#2436
and craftland: Xenexiia

Hampton
Premium 5
Accountname: herohamp
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 786 hours
Blocks Mined: 137,298
Achievements: 113

Post by Hampton » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:13 am

Mister_Gremory wrote:Solo? Me want now. I've always wanted to solo a boss in the Arena, but never get the chance to because as soon as it says that it spawned in chat, the whole server rushes to the arena.;-; Anyway I think this would be a great addition to Craftland, although how long would the cooldown for the boss be if multiple players wanted to defeat it? Or would it be like the mob arena minigame, an admin has to be on to host it?
Just sent a giant ad right as it says it in chat xD

USER_AVATAR
Coco
Premium 6
Accountname: PinkMermaid1216
Last login: 1 month ago
Played: 1,070 hours
Blocks Mined: 714,226
Achievements: 146

Post by Coco » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:30 pm

If it is added to arena, it should be hosted by an admin, therefore the admin should choose who to fight the boss solo. If anyone even wants to fight the boss. :)
Wake yo @$$ up cause its time to go beast mode :worship: :worship: :rocks: :cry: :cussing: