Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Boss Suggestion: Skeleton

Post by YT_Rivenful » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:06 pm

==================================General=============================
Boss Name: Boss Skeleton | | Super Boss Skeleton.
Boss Health: 12,000 | | 80,000.
Model: Resized Model, Diff color eyes | | Gold eyes, Hat.
Drops: You decide | | You decide.
Other: No skill levels can be increased when attacking this boss, Valkyrie weapons/tools deal 80% of their normal damage.

============================= Offences/ Attacks ============================

- Auto range skill: Shoots an arrow at someone dealing (Damage = You decide.) [This auto attack happens every second]. Each arrow got punch 5 to Knock you back.

- Charged Wave: [Happens every 1k Health gone] Skeleton teleport into the middle of the Arena and stands still with his bow glowing and pulled back. This attack Hits all players on the feild in front of the skeleton boss
And goes through any armor/protection. To block this attack you must wear a Shield or get behind the Skeleton. This powerful shot does 80% of somebody's health, Use a shield to block.
Players got 3-5 seconds to put on the shield before this deadly attack is unleashed.

- Pin Attack: [Happens every 2 Minutes] The Skeleton boss summons a tornado to Pick 1 player to Suck The player in then uses a Dart shooter to hit him multiple times until he is dead or until
the boss gets hit by another player. [Dart shooter speed, Damage you Decide per dart.]

- Skeleton Nest: [Happens When the boss is below 5,000 Health] The boss is scared to die so he spawns in 10 skeletons with 10k hp each. [They do 10 damage per arrow But Knock back 8 and
They got crazy defence]

====================================== Agility and Defences ==================================================

- Dash: Everytime the boss loses 100 health He gains speed 5 for 3 seconds to run to a different location.

- Smoke Bomb: [Every 15 secs] The boss Vanishes with smoke left behind ends up somewhere random in the Arena but is invisible for 1 second.

- Ninja flank: [ 1/4 chances of happening if boss gets hit] Sometimes when the boss gets hit he goes somewhere in the room and leaves a standing Corpse of himself with TNT to blow up.

- Leap: [Every 3 seconds] The boss jumps 5 blocks high into the air to snipe someone and get away.

================================= Final Defence/Attack ==================================================

Ultimate shots: When the boss got 1k hp left he Summons the biggest tornado that can catch anyone 10 blocks away and once your caught he pulls out the dart shooter and shoots you to death and you cannot be saved, Stay back far and use your bow to reach him. Boss also starts to shoot 3 arrows at once to multiple targets [Damage? You choose.]
Last edited by YT_Rivenful on Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Re: Boss Suggestion: Skeleton

Post by amp » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:07 pm

If a boss is going to have resistance against Valk tools, might as well be a Boss Valk Queen
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Post by Mogubea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:10 pm

This idea is really good, I would love to see this implemented into Craftland.
Maybe loot can include a skeleton/wither skeleton spawner (Very very rare) and an Unbreaking X, Power V bow?
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup:

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:11 pm

Btw thanks to flutter her layout made it much easier for me to make this ideas came to my head while making this boss suggestion. :)
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Post by Mogubea » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:14 pm

Jaylee8111 wrote:Btw thanks to flutter her layout made it much easier for me to make this ideas came to my head while making this boss suggestion. :)
No problem :)
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup: