USER_AVATAR
GeoStelar1
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 700 hours
Blocks Mined: 487,649
Achievements: 167

lost 1 mil$

Post by GeoStelar1 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:18 am

Just a normal day where i log in to my account to grind for some items and $$$ in craftland only to see that i have 4k in my balance.I usually never spend any of my money anywhere except building blocks that dont even cost that much so naturally i found that pretty surprising.Anyways i check my chestshop chat only to see some guy named "comekiller" and i quote "has sold (some ammount) Blue Gummie Swets for 100 coins each.Then for some unknown reason when that guy sold 27x of the blue gummies he got 2700 and then suddenly again the same day he sold 27x for 270000
This is the second time i lost 1 mil, the first time being exactly right after the dark aether dimension update where a couple days later with no explanation from chestshop chat i again lost a large sum of money something from 1.1 to 1.2 mil (chestshop chat didnt show anything).Second time being this.

weirdest thing of all i dont remember making a shop nor finding it on the market so i got some questions:
1. wtf
2. how did 100 coins each suddenly changed to 100000
3. where is my shop even located (as i stated i dont even recall having one running,but i suspect have one, obviously how else would a transaction pop in the chestshop chat)
4. Could i get a refund?

ofc i can provide screenshots of my chestshop from the current incident :biggrin: