Premium 5
Accountname: bmal04
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 540 hours
Blocks Mined: 196,897
Achievements: 109

Changes to Premium

Post by Brandon » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:52 pm

I'm not sure if I'm the only one to be kind of displeased with these changes, but i thought i'd open up a thread just to get some input from other players/staff.

Just so that everyone knows what I am referencing:
* Premium V+ members are no longer immune to losing maximum health on death.
* Premium V+ members no longer have an enchantment bonus.
* Premium members no longer have /tp cost reduction.

The removal of features that were specifically paid for is rather unacceptable in my eyes. I paid whatever sum of money I did to be able to have those features, so logging on and seeing that they have been removed was a big disappointment. While the features removed were not gamebreaking, they were small quality of life things made the game relaxing and enjoyable for me. For the features to just be removed is taking the some of the money that was paid for the rank and giving no perk for it. That being said, I'm not suggesting that it is necessary for the changes to be reverted. Obviously staff decided that these perks weren't good for the server. But, it would be more ethical to replace the perks removed with new perks rather than just take away what we paid for altogether.

These are just some thoughts that popped up into my head about the subject. I don' t really know how others feel about it but personally I felt like it needed to be addressed. Thanks for your time.

Lucipo
Premium 6
Accountname: thecreeperking01
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 1,876 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,128,919
Achievements: 241

Re: Changes to Premium

Post by Lucipo » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:54 am

okk bmal04
arbr is best mod 2017

vote arbr for admin

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Re: Changes to Premium

Post by pig001 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:44 am

There is a plan to all of this.
In a close future update we will be releasing a skill tree points based system to replace MCMMO. This will allow leveling up and choosing perks.
The removed perks will be added into the skill tree as buyable options.
When the tree is released, Premium players will start with a few points where they can choose either to choose the same perks they had before (tp cost reduction, life shard loss), or buy something that is more useful to them.
We apoligise about the time being where things are lost, but rest assured they will come back

We had planed for the skill tree system to be released at the same time as this update, but personal things have gotten in the way, and we will try to get it out as soon as possible.