Premium 6
Accountname: mummieman
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 927 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,762,734
Achievements: 145

Re: Regarding Material Sent to Others.

Post by MummieSenpai » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:19 am

KeyboardCat wrote:I saw this already hero... I felt really bad and I know it was posted becuz of me.
its not only you it happend b4 to someone else and arbr gave all old and new player a warning with this post so if somone post it there will be something done about it
Prem6
Addict

Dont forget to visit/warp CLRshop
okay 300 char limit lets fill it up shall we
no clue what to write here more To be honest
if you reading this you have noting to do or just interested in what i have to say
then i need to disappoint you i dont have anything interested to say
Sorry:(

Hampton
Premium 5
Accountname: herohamp
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 786 hours
Blocks Mined: 137,298
Achievements: 113

Post by Hampton » Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:02 am

MummieSenpai wrote:
KeyboardCat wrote:I saw this already hero... I felt really bad and I know it was posted becuz of me.
its not only you it happend b4 to someone else and arbr gave all old and new player a warning with this post so if somone post it there will be something done about it
XD Cat I even did it before my self

jetoler
Premium 5
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 667 hours
Blocks Mined: 313,527
Achievements: 91

Post by jetoler » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:44 am

Kye wrote:
Arbr wrote:Through the past year, there were some cases of players sending links that could be harmful to other players health. The Material was either to purposely scare someone using loud or indecent material, or even links that were too flashy. To prevent players having issues with their health we will not be allowing ANYONE to send these links. If you send them to players on the Forums, Teamspeak, In-game, ect... You will be risking a Perm Ban. Count this as your only warning.

We will not allow someone that is going to hurt a players health. (Mentally or Physically).
Dumb as fuck that this is banable because of a few players some of us like to troll other people mainly Term but other people too.
Some people could have epilepsy. And that can cause seizures when they see these flashy lights or jumpscares. And seizures can sometimes result in death or serious injury. Now do you see why it's bannable. For 1 someone could die and get seriosuly hurt, and for 2 craftland could end up getting sued.
"An eye for an eye ends up making the whole world blind"