Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Re: Staff Communication.

Post by Kye » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:51 pm

I hate most of the current staff it was better when people got muted for hours instead of a dumb 5 minute mute imo some of the staff need to grow some balls (no offence to the lady staff) no one now gets muted for more than a few hours I remember when the time when me and esto would get muted for hours now the longest time I have seen someone get muted for was a few hours for his 5 mute in a hours the better staff were Dietrig, Handyman(Was a asshole bud a good staff member) moosh and matchtit It's dumb how some staff members have to ask when to mute someone and for how long anyway I'm getting bored of complaining so bye.

-Kye
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Rubino wrote:In my opinion, and in the opinions of most likely many others, the staff members don't communicate nearly enough about certain topics. If you look through current and archived ban appeals and requests, only a few of them have replies from staff. We need more of a transparency on what's going on with the case, and if the issue has been resolved. We want answers, not things done in silence. I know it pisses me off when I see a ban request with compelling evidence that will be up for a week or more, with no reply from a staff member.

That instance makes it seem like staff not only don't care, but also don't check the forums nearly enough. I know several staff members do indeed check the forums religiously, but, not everyone does. We need more transparency. We need to know what's going on. I know I can't be the only one that wants to know things are actually getting done behind the scenes.
Did you suddenly mature for 10 years or what just happened? Knowing that you always had been a reasonable one and when it comes to me I like those qualities, this post was not expected. Wow so much quality. I rather would have expected this from an older one. I don´t know what happened to you to give you that much thrive, but hei if its a girl and she is hot, then send me pictures.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:10 pm

Soulmusician wrote:but hei if its a girl and she is hot, then send me pictures.
If you didn't know, I'm homosexual.

Anyways, about the rest of your post, I've always been the same, I just felt the need to formalize my opinion on the forums so that everyone can comment and see what gets done to improve the situation.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Staff should communicate, the task should be done as efficiently as possible.