Craftland Survey

General forum for general things
USER_AVATAR
aidan7894
Location: go forward on the w axis and then turn left and go forward on the v axis
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 130 hours
Blocks Mined: 24,946
Achievements: 25

Re: Craftland Survey

Post by aidan7894 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:23 am

Arbr wrote:Wanted to say that this survey was created by myself (Arbr), and Soul. Nothing on this survey is about any real content coming out. This is just something for us to see what the community is thinking.

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, what experiance level of player do you think this world should focus on?
  • Low Experianced Players
  • Experianced Players
  • Highly Experianced Players
  • All Levels of Experianced Players
  • Other - (Explain in comments)

If Craftland were to add more Hostile Mobs, When should these hostile mobs spawn?

• Day Time
  • Night Time
  • Dusk
  • Dawn
  • All the Time
  • Other - Explain

If Craftland were to update a skill, what skill would you like to be updated?

• Herbalism
  • Fishing
  • Mining
  • Woodcutting
  • Excavation
  • Axes
  • Swords
  • Unarmed
  • Acrobatics
  • Repair
  • Archery
If Craftland were to add a new skill, what skill would you like to see? (Answer in Comments)

Have you ever purchases anything from the Craftland Shop?
  • Yes
  • No
Does the Craftland shop have interesting items for players to buy (in your opinion)?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Other - Expalin
If Craftland were to add more items into the shop, what section would you like to have more products?

• Eggs
  • Blocks
  • Hats
If Craftland were to add more Sections to the shop, What new sections would you be interested in?
(Explain in the comments)

What keeps you interested in Craftland?

What do you think Craftland can improve on?
"I'm new to the forum CHECK OUT THE SHADOW SKYLANDS!

CRAFTLAND IS AWESOME!

:sadsad: I'm out of here! :AngryX: :headbang:" me 2017
"im going to show you the truth. just remember not to go insane" me 2020

USER_AVATAR
aidan7894
Location: go forward on the w axis and then turn left and go forward on the v axis
Played: 130 hours
Blocks Mined: 24,946
Achievements: 25

Post by aidan7894 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:27 am

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, What Style should the world focus on?
  • Mystical
  • Mythical
  • Aetherian
  • Hellic
  • Tropic
  • Other - Explain
I would like to see a dark hellic world that is like the nether but like the shadow skylands at the same time
"I'm new to the forum CHECK OUT THE SHADOW SKYLANDS!

CRAFTLAND IS AWESOME!

:sadsad: I'm out of here! :AngryX: :headbang:" me 2017
"im going to show you the truth. just remember not to go insane" me 2020

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:44 pm

1: i would say high experienced players as right now there is nothing to do on the server. if there is new content that is hard to do or things that is hard to get old people from the server would play again and for a long time to get this. me and bergman quit playing because we dont have anything to do. we dont find anything fun on the server anymore we have everything all we can really do is to grind more and that can be done by beeing afk. right now i feel like there is nothing for older players.

now let me argue for both sides. some people might say it is unfair for the new people that the older people can get new better gear or items that will be better or alot better than what the new people can get. but this is a farming game. as a new player i didnt get valk armor instantly. i had to grind. i had to grind for my enchants. and so i was worse than the new players. when the players get up on the same level as we are right now they can start the new content and get the same gear/items as we already have. it will always be unfair in the begining for people.

What keeps you interested in Craftland? NOTHING. as i said there is nothing right now that makes me want to play craftland again. there is nothing new. when the new dungeons came out i joined for a week and i was done. i had everything you could get from it. that was special. i think craftland needs something hard something that takes time for people to finnish. and i didnt play alot that week. both me and bergman came back for the elysian things we were excited then it was over so fast then we quit. this will keep happening as craftland doesnt have that much staff so they cant push out new updates that fast and i know that. but i still would like to see new hard/long content. i know when i was a helper we worked on really long and hard (Kappa) dungeons. i would like them to come in to effect and i think those would be great for the server :)
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

SecondStandard
Premium 4
Accountname: ratengut123
Played: 1,585 hours
Blocks Mined: 478,804
Achievements: 160

Post by SecondStandard » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:50 pm

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, what experiance level of player do you think this world should focus on?

Highly Experianced Players

If Craftland were to add a new world for players to play on, What Style should the world focus on?

Mystical
Hellic

If Craftland were to add more Hostile Mobs, When should these hostile mobs spawn?

All the Time

Swords <---- top skill to update in my opinion (out dated usless (could open ability to have actualy good pvp on server))
Archery

If Craftland were to add a new skill, what skill would you like to see? (Answer in Comments)

i dont think that craftland require any new skill

Yes

Does the Craftland shop have interesting items for players to buy (in your opinion)?

Maybe

If Craftland were to add more items into the shop, what section would you like to have more products?

Blocks
Hats

If Craftland were to add more Sections to the shop, What new sections would you be interested in?

meaby some pets or effects (not too flashy and abnoxious tho)

Teamspeak

Economy repair
Kicking out few staff members that not doing thier job or do it wrong (not many of them tho)
More content new world enemies something more challenging that is rly rly hard and require a lot of skill
Less pay2win aspect
They all will burn

USER_AVATAR
Brandon
Premium 5
Accountname: bmal04
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 540 hours
Blocks Mined: 196,897
Achievements: 109

Post by Brandon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Low Experianced Players
Experianced Players
Highly Experianced Players
All Levels of Experianced Players
Other - (Explain in comments)

Highly experienced players. It gets boring after awhile.

Mystical
Mythical
Aetherian
Hellic
Tropic
Other - Explain

Doesn't Matter

Day Time
Night Time
Dusk
Dawn
All the Time
Other - Explain

All The Time

Herbalism
Fishing
Mining
Woodcutting
Excavation
Axes
Swords
Unarmed
Acrobatics
Repair
Archery

Swords

Hammers, there is more of them now so i guess why not.

Yes

Yes

Hats

I spent alot fo money so i kinda have to keep playing.