Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 6 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Re: ~~★Creative World Applications★~~

Post by Joyman533 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:38 pm

Toguno wrote:I want to get access, here's my application!
Application Rating (Minimum of 11.25 For Acceptance):
Part 1: ★★★★ + 0.75

Part 2: ★★★

Part 3: ★★★

Total: 10.75

BUILDER ACCESS DENIED
OBSERVER ACCESS TEMPORARILY DENIED

Comments:
If you were the captain of a ship, you would be the type to run away in the only lifeboat there is, rather than staying with your crew.

About a third of the photos in Part 2 were of things that you didn't even make. Nice try, but you're not getting away with that.

Become more mature. Re-apply in 1 week.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Crazy
Premium 4
Accountname: Xcrazy_zombiesX
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 954 hours
Blocks Mined: 789,688
Achievements: 162

Post by Crazy » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:55 pm

[/b]IGN and Nickname:[/b]Xcrazy_zombiesX and Crazy

[/b]Today's Date:[/b]March 29th, 2014

Date you joined Craftland:January 4th, 2014

[/b]Age:[/b]14

[/b]Rank (Playtime & Donator):[/b]Special unit, 226 hours, Premium IV

[/b]Balance on Craftland:[/b]As of right now, 1000

[/b]What time are you most often on?:[/b]Saturdays 9Am-10Pm

[/b]Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?:[/b]I have never been banned on Craftland

[/b]Anything else I should know about you?:[/b]Nope

[/b]World permissions type, answer either Builder or Observer:[/b]Builder

[/b]Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building:[/b]Freebuild

[/b]What do you want to build?[/b]Undecided.

[/b]What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away): [/b] About everything, most of which you have seen.

[/b]What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please)[/b]: http://imgur.com/a/U9TPg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[/b]Why should I accept you? What will you do for the creative world that is special and unique?
This is the most important question, because it shows me your true character. Answer it with care.[/b]You should accept me because I am a good builder, and I put time and effort into all my builds and I never use a guide.

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Crazy wrote:I want to get access, here's my application!
Part 1: ★★★★

Part 2: ★★★★

Part 3: ★★★ + 0.25

Total: 11.25

ACCEPTED / PROBATION :)
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

USER_AVATAR
Rocksox
Premium 4
Accountname: Rocksox500
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,284,788
Achievements: 166

Post by Rocksox » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:38 pm

IGN and Nickname:Rocksox500

Today's Date:3/29/2014

Date you joined Craftland:jul 31 2012

Rank (Playtime & Donator):prem 1

Balance on Craftland (/money):207,000

What time are you most often on?:3:00 eastern time

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?:yes for taking a aether sapling

Anything else I should know about you?:im fun

World permissions type, answer either Builder or Observer:builder

Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building:freebuild

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided: rides,modernbuildings,cool redstone stuff.

What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away):rollercoasters,airplans

What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please):got none lost worlds

Why should I accept you? because im a good friend of yours and i like to build cool things

Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Post by Robman533 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:42 pm

★APPLICATION PART 1★
IGN and Nickname: Original name: robsherwood. My nickname is currently set to Agent_R.

Today's Date: 29th of March, 2014.

Date you joined Craftland: 19th of May, 2012.

Rank (Playtime & Donator): Playtime: Addict; Donator rank: Premium V (and basically Premium VI already as well).

Balance on Craftland (/money): At the moment of writing this application, exactly 55,685 coins but I am very rich in items (I prefer having my chests filled with a bunch of sick items instead of having a high number marked when typing /money).

What time are you most often on?: Rarely during the week, unless if I don't have to go to school. Other than that, I am online a lot friday, saturday and sunday.

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?: Unfortunately, yes. I have been banned multiple times (2 to 4-ish) for short periods: mainly for using caps or not respecting the interval of 15 minutes between advertisements. Next to that, there was one serious ban (including an ipban), but this was a mistake. All of these bans occurred about a year ago I believe, since that time I haven't been banned (to my knowledge at least), so I definitely know what to do and what not to do now.

Anything else I should know about you?: No major things I can think of right now... My skype name is skilman66 (feel free to contact me for more information, or ingame works as well). We also own The SC together and you've been part of the Suntopia staff. You know really well what I am capable of and what type of person I am.

★APPLICATION PART 2★
World permissions type, answer either Builder or Observer: Highest possible, so I assume this would be builder.

If you answered "Builder" above, respond to the following question:
Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building:
Same answer as before. Freebuild I guess in that case.

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided: Undecided. I would maybe build things to see how it looks like before I build it in the regular worlds or just build fancy things to fill up the world with some 'swag'.

What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away): I can be good at anything. If I have something in mind, I build it. I don't just build it, but I build it really well. However, it's hard for me to think of amazing builds. Most things I ever built turn out to be amazing; the result is always astonishing.

What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please):
/warp Suntopia: I have built about 85% of it. The statue was made by Handyman, the first island partially by Hippo and the lobby partially by Melo, Esto and Hippo.

/warp RobfarmStables: My private area. Warp to it to see the exteriors of everything. Nothing special to see at the melon farm, so no need to have permission to enter it. Below is the link to the pictures of my 2 finished rooms though (because the warp pads to enter them are passworded).

http://imgur.com/EiR2iBR,53k7YQ8,RH1zG4 ... sD,vHlEdqV" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The first 6 pictures is my enchanting/portal room. The others are taken in my blacksmith.

/warp Fitness: Owned by me and Thor, built by me. Nothing special about it though.

I have built some really cool things on my own server as well, but unfortunately I lost the pictures and schematics to them. Some of them were: An enderdragon statue, a PvP base, a fishing colony, a huge spawn (medieval style), a natural-looking pvp arena, a huge pirate ship, another spawn (temples of all four elements from The Last Airbender, along with the symbols), a huge (WORKING) rollercoaster, etc.

★APPLICATION PART 3★
Why should I accept you? What will you do for the creative world that is special and unique?
This is the most important question, because it shows me your true character. Answer it with care.

I am better at exterior builds than interior. Sometimes, I am really good at interior as well though (which I proved with the pictures of my blacksmith and enchanting room). It takes me a while to build nice and big things, but it always looks amazing. It disturbs me if things aren't detailed enough, perfect or symmetric. I am capable of adding lots of detail in builds. I learnt a lot of this by playing the Mithrintia server (Popular building server & team).

Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

~ Rob.

USER_AVATAR
ChristaMoose
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 91 hours
Blocks Mined: 28,500
Achievements: 32

Mah application

Post by ChristaMoose » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:45 pm

IGN and Nickname:Christamoose

Today's Date: 3/29/2014

Date you joined Craftland: 3/26/2013

Rank (Playtime & Donator): VIP

Balance on Craftland (/money): 0.513

What time are you most often on?: 2:10 PM

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?:Nope, my record's clean

Anything else I should know about you?: Uhh.. I love redstone!

World permissions type, answer either Builder or Observer: Builder

Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building:Plot building! But i may need a expansion plot

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided: Redstone, pixelart, and buildings

What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away): Redstone, castles, floaty ruins..

What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please): I can't post pics, but I've made a castle, a End of Day alarm, and more stuff.

Why should I accept you? What will you do for the creative world that is special and unique?
This is the most important question, because it shows me your true character. Answer it with care.

Generally care for the players, or my friends. Build redstone devices to help my friends, make a cool castle for us to hang out in.

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Rocksox500 wrote:I want to get access, here's my application!
Part 1: ★★★ + 0.75

Part 2: ★★★

Part 3: ★★ + 0.25

Total: 9.00

BUILDER STATUS DENIED
OBSERVER STATUS GRANTED

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:54 pm

Agent_R wrote:I want to get access, here's my application!

Part 2: ★★★★

Part 3: ★★★★

Total: 12.00

ACCEPTED / FULLY :)

Banana_Cannon
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 465 hours
Blocks Mined: 118,387
Achievements: 67

Post by Banana_Cannon » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:56 pm

★APPLICATION PART 1★
IGN and Nickname: Banana_Cannon and Banana_Cannon

Today's Date: 3/29/14

Date you joined Craftland: a few days before you did

Rank (Playtime & Donator): Special Unit and Donator 0

Balance on Craftland (/money): 521,831.59

What time are you most often on?: random times during the week.

Have you ever been banned on Craftland? If so, for what?: yea, vepas banned me for no reason once. He said so too.

Anything else I should know about you?: You already know a lot about me.

★APPLICATION PART 2★
World permissions type, answer either Builder or Observer:
You decide for me, bro.
Building type, answer either Freebuild or Plot Building:

What do you want to build? If unsure, write Undecided:
What you want to build, I will help you with.
What kind of buildings are you good at making? (Brag away):
RAILS LOL. and my berlin city from minecraftia. It was all planned and then we quit.
What great constructions have you made in Minecraft? (Pictures please):
none are availible.
★APPLICATION PART 3★
You should accept this because whatever you build,I will help you with. Plus, our friendship.
DAS WAR EIN BEFEHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:02 pm

ChristaMoose wrote:I want to get access, here's my application!

Part 2: ★★★ + 0.75

Part 3: ★★★ + 0.75

Total: 11.50

BUILDER STATUS HELD UNTIL PLAYER REACHES SPECIAL UNIT
OBSERVER STATUS GRANTED

Comments:
It's a wonderful application, but I would like you to get more acquainted with Craftland in general before I let you build.
You are an observer now.