USER_AVATAR
smashervt
Last login: 12 years ago
Played: 76 hours
Blocks Mined: 17,318
Achievements: 30

Come join the party FREE!

Post by smashervt » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:23 am

Hey hey guys im hosting a party and ur invited! not a real one but a mc one! so i will be starting to make a list of who can come and who will be on the V.I.P list that doesnt mean that if ur a green vip u are on the list. This party will be held sometime this week (will see how fast i can build the stuff.) I will need help in creating the party for example chefs for food some designers and some entertainers like comdians or something else. it will be held in a far place so no nooby greifer can get in and it will cost 10 gold to enter the party! there will be cake pools and hopefully girls! so pm on forum or when i on mc and if u wana help me out just ask btw helping out will give u a free lifetime party invitation. :yay: :biggrin:

i like this idea and might be making one 2 times a month or special occasions! here is a list of ppl i need. oh yea btw nide gets to go in 4 free cuz without him this wouldnt be posible ty nide for hosting this 4 us! :headbang:

k the list

1-2 cooks/chefs

2 builders(u build foundations and doors and windows floors walls n stuff)

2 decorators( you get to decorate the place fancy party floors lights and all that stuff.

2 comedians who know good jokes or sky divers and stuff.

1 Nidefawl to make it more fun!

Hope u all come and see how Ontarians party!