VepaS
Premium 1
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 456,216
Achievements: 106

Re: The ban trap chest.

Post by VepaS » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:11 pm

You know that they will take stuff, no exceptions.
Fine, let them steal, i wont be banning them.
Age si quid agis.

Blackjack
Premium 3
Accountname: __Blackjack__
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 881 hours
Blocks Mined: 419,565
Achievements: 93

Post by Blackjack » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Thanks
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some people just abuse the privilege.

USER_AVATAR
norgoshi
Last login: 12 years ago
Played: 145 hours
Blocks Mined: 125,699
Achievements: 36

Post by norgoshi » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:06 am

Hallie4reel wrote:I think the trap chests should be remade completely, because opening a chest isnt a crime maybe if a trap chest was set up so; any player could open it and they ONLY get banned when and if they take a item from the chest.

any ban for opening a chest is to harsh, no crime has been made..

Now thats some logic! its like if i walk into a mine shaft and there are a few chests. Now say i find a chest in there with 64 diamonds, A sword, Food ect. Things that i would not find in a mine shaft, it has to have been put there by someone els, how do i know that..because i am not a noob, what about the 1st time noob who comes to play MC and is like "oh boy my lucky day" they would never know due to lack of experience, are you gonna ban him for that? Now if this said "noob" walks into someones house and takes from a chest that anyone can see was put there by another player and has a house built around it by some one (much like the one in spawn) then yes thats steeling. Whats in spawn is practical. but given my case...i ran in there to not get killed, The sines were up high, the room is small the print is tiny. And yet after reading all the rules and having lots of experience i got banned. i nor grief or steel, yet i still got banned(and unbanned due to the situation) i say make the room bigger, more sines more chest and in plain view, and if there was a way to ban them for steeling not snooping that would also be a better idea and why not right the word stop! with diamonds in the chest, at that point if they take anything then thats a thief who has had the rules telling him not to steel a sine and a chest, a per-ma ban at that point is nothing but fair

TheAmazingAdam
Last login: 11 years ago
Played: 1 hour
Blocks Mined: 21
Achievements: 82

Post by TheAmazingAdam » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 am

norgoshi wrote: Now thats some logic! its like if i walk into a mine shaft and there are a few chests. Now say i find a chest in there with 64 diamonds, A sword, Food ect. Things that i would not find in a mine shaft, it has to have been put there by someone els, how do i know that..because i am not a noob, what about the 1st time noob who comes to play MC and is like "oh boy my lucky day" they would never know due to lack of experience, are you gonna ban him for that? Now if this said "noob" walks into someones house and takes from a chest that anyone can see was put there by another player and has a house built around it by some one (much like the one in spawn) then yes thats steeling. Whats in spawn is practical. but given my case...i ran in there to not get killed, The sines were up high, the room is small the print is tiny. And yet after reading all the rules and having lots of experience i got banned. i nor grief or steel, yet i still got banned(and unbanned due to the situation) i say make the room bigger, more sines more chest and in plain view, and if there was a way to ban them for steeling not snooping that would also be a better idea and why not right the word stop! with diamonds in the chest, at that point if they take anything then thats a thief who has had the rules telling him not to steel a sine and a chest, a per-ma ban at that point is nothing but fair
Please explore the grammatical values of the English language. My brain has been damaged. Run on sentences and paragraph. No line breaks..... hurt...
http://forum.craftland.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=759 <-- I am Cynthriel. And a girl.

Blackjack
Premium 3
Accountname: __Blackjack__
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 881 hours
Blocks Mined: 419,565
Achievements: 93

Post by Blackjack » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:28 am

Lol. Nonetheless, he made a issue out of it without it just being a bitchy comment.
Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some people just abuse the privilege.

USER_AVATAR
FearfulSky
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 666 hours
Blocks Mined: 410,060
Achievements: 99

Post by FearfulSky » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:46 am

i strongly agree with hallies idea :headbang:
-=FearfulSky=-