Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Hello, im Pig.

Post by pig001 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:53 pm

IGN: Pig001

Hobby's:
Well... Computer Gaming, basic coding, craftland
Ice Skating, Football, Badminton, Walking(Like hill walking and stuff)

How did you find Craftland:
Honestly, i cant remember... I think someone mentioned it on a Minecraft Modding forums saying the community was "corrupt", "disorganized" etc. so i came on, and i know how that what they where saying was complete and utter lies.

What do you like/dislike about Craftland:
I like the uniqueness of the server. Dislike: annoyance.

More about me:
I'm a firm, and not scared to tell someone to stfu or to stop what they are doing type of person. Without these people, nothing would get done. The annoying people in the world would take over and we would all not exist. Dont call me mean if you dont know me. If you annoy me, then call me mean, its your own fault, get over it. If I say something to you about you being stupid, most of the time, im not serious. I get serious when someone takes it the wrong way and is stupid about it. Im a very sarcastic person who is firm and blunt.
I like intelligence. I may not be the smartest person on the planet, but I prefer those type of people sometimes. I'm not saying that I do not like unintelligent people, but when talking to smarter people, I feel better.
I'm a generally unhappy person. Not a good thing to say, but I am. A lot of things annoy me, especially with people.
I can also be a funny and kind person, if you take the time to get to know me, that is.

At the end of the day,I honestly dont care if you like me or not, its your choice, do whatever, I have to go with that, and still go on with life day-to-day. I do prefer if you like me a little bit though, as then I feel like I can talk to you more.

Try not to piss me off. :)