Premium 2
Accountname: Bu1Ld1nGsK1LLzZz
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,163 hours
Blocks Mined: 499,628
Achievements: 137

Hello! I am SiviiX.

Post by SiviiX » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:52 am

As you may know is that i am a moderator of craftland wich i think is really great. I meet new peoples all the time and i really enjoy helping out players and do a good thing for the server!

IGN:
Displayname SiviiX
Username: Bu1Ld1nGsK1LLzZz...
Norway
Hobby's:
Gaming: Alot of different games, the games i think i play most are ofcourse minecraft(crafland), DayZ, TF2 and Terraria.
Sports: Football(Soccer), icehockey(i quit that, but like doing it still), running, biking you name it. There is alot of sport activities to do so i guess i wont say everything :P
Instruments: I love playing guitar when i am bored or when im depressed. I also know how to play piano, drums and bass but just a little bit.
How did you find Craftland:
I found Craftland through my cousin Jonasrems. I know, you read it, "Jonasrems".
What do you like/dislike about Craftland:
Come on, i like every single thing about craftland. Thats the first server ive spent so much time on.
Projects working on or build:
Working on/Planning to make:
Remake grinders and move them to Greycliff.
Complete the house 100%
Make a farm. (Some sort of automated ofcourse.)
Make a new market with donation features.
Make something awesome for the public. (No idea what i should make)
What i have finished:
I have finished alot of projects, but unfortunately i need to move alot to the world Greycliff.(Atleast that is my plan.)
I have made a public minigame wich i will fix and make better aswell. The minigame is Waterbattle. Thank you for helping: Zarvon, Brazil, VepaS, blackjack and nickmcski, Leo and BeastyIan (Just edit or comment if i miss someone.)
Chestshop warp:
/warp Sivmarket

So thats me!