This Should Be Punishable

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

This Should Be Punishable

Post by BeepBoop » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:41 pm

You know when you look through the player shops and you see a really well priced item, like "Holy shit! Perfect diamond for 5k? Fuck Off, No way" Then you goto the place and realise the shopchest is un-accessible due to other its hidden behind or under a block, or just blatantly fucking covered the shopchest with a block.

I know it can be argued simply by "What if they just dont want that item to be sold so they cover it!", and I say well lemme show y'all a nifty little trick, *clears throat* now when you dont want something to be sold, set the fucking buy and sell value to "0" that way the item will not be listed on the shop lists, which inturn does not bait players into going to shops.

Essentially the problem is that when this sort of shit happens, it baits players into shops that does not sell the goods they advertise. Which is so fucking annoying, Do you know how many goodies and shit I can trick players into coming to a shitshack? Literally I could just put up "Enderman Spawner - 30k" "Perfect Diamond - 1k" etc, but I dont because I know how annoying it is.

Alsoooo I do know that in some cases, nide will break the block to let the player who brought it to his attention buy it for the set price, which is a bit of a punishment I suppose but seeing as nide is busy with his personal life, I doubt he'll rush online every time someone msg's him on IRC regarding this shit.

This is a few I could find just by thinking of making this post, reply to this post with some you found aswell! :D

USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

Re: This Should Be Punishable

Post by BeepBoop » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Image Found another one c:

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Post by Mogubea » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:52 pm

Agreed. I feel like it should be a task for Helpers or Moderators to eliminate these types of stores or to "open up" the chestshop to allow purchase. Or maybe even a minor-bannable offense or maybe a new warn system that alerts the user the next time they login if they're offline to remove or free up the chest.

It's annoying seeing 15 entries of the same item (or just the one item) for a cheap price that cannot be purchased purely for bait purposes.
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup:

USER_AVATAR
Bubik2
Premium 6
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 3,175 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,526,782
Achievements: 256

Post by Bubik2 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:45 am

Good then i agree and just close my Shops.
(Btw closed the first 3 where you had problems with)
Just a Bubik :O
(My English is always bad)

USER_AVATAR
Angouleme01
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 103 hours
Blocks Mined: 214,703
Achievements: 61

Post by Angouleme01 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:23 pm

Hard not to agree, I got baited with this kind of shit a couple of times already.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:30 pm

Agreed.

This has been a problem for way too long. Even nidefawl has destroyed some of these blocks and let players buy... Think we should do the same..
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.