A problem with a specific helper

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
Johan
Premium 6
Accountname: johanwaldemar
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 324 hours
Blocks Mined: 366,370
Achievements: 101

A problem with a specific helper

Post by Johan » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:38 pm

Yesterday Joyman553 was not being ok to me, He was ading for hes shop but hes ad was directed against me
http://prntscr.com/8xnauz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Johan-free since 2014! after some ads by joyman i made a joke against him in my ad, Then he told me i cant critize staff in global chat. I asked joyman if it was ok for staff to critize normal players yes or no, he refused to answer and said: i was not critizising you.
after a little discuss if it was critizising or not, i went afk when i came back hes johan-free ad was there again.

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Re: A problem with a specific helper

Post by moomon » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:31 pm

joyman have done wrong here. a while ago. like 3 months everyone used to talk about players in their ads. like one esto did was like kye likes men come to /warp and the name. i remember everyone used to do it. but we decided it wasnt alowed to do since some people would take offence and there is no use for that info in a ad for your shop
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 7 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Re: A problem with a specific helper

Post by Joyman533 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:10 pm

moomon wrote:joyman have done wrong here. a while ago. like 3 months everyone used to talk about players in their ads. like one esto did was like kye likes men come to /warp and the name. i remember everyone used to do it. but we decided it wasnt alowed to do since some people would take offence and there is no use for that info in a ad for your shop
I agree. I'm sorry Johan, I won't use that ad anymore.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.