Not recognizing achievements

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
BlackDragonRage
Last login: 13 years ago
Played: 23 hours
Blocks Mined: 58,340
Achievements: 48

Not recognizing achievements

Post by BlackDragonRage » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:59 pm

I know that the achievements system is somewhat buggy since you don't always get achievements for getting an exact amount of something (i.e: mine 50 diamond) but I don't think some achievements are registering when players complete them. A few for example are "Dragon Slayer", "Unstoppable", "minor miner", "minecrafter", "Hoarder", "Ready to [mine] [dig] [chop] and [plant]".

USER_AVATAR
nickrev
Played: 51 minutes
Blocks Mined: 65
Achievements: 33

Re: Not recognizing achievements

Post by nickrev » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 pm

i have noticed that i dont get achievements at all, at least to my knowledge.. maybe i do i dont know. it seams as though they dont work for me.
to get to my town type /warp reville
My texture pack:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10068464/Nickrev%20Custom%20With%20pointer.zip

USER_AVATAR
BlackDragonRage
Played: 23 hours
Blocks Mined: 58,340
Achievements: 48

Post by BlackDragonRage » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:46 am

SniperX9 has this problem dealing with the achievement obtained from mining 10 obsidian blocks. When the user mined the blocks, it doesn't register on /stats and the player has not received the achievement.

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 6 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Post by nidefawl » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:17 pm

the problem was the name of the item/block

the item/name database got updated a few times, and i can't tell what name stat has used as there were differend aliases for an item (i.e. obs/obsidian, cobble/cobblestone/cob)

I've moved all the item-name aliases to another table in the database, Stats uses the primary names for all items from now on.
I still have to udpdate the stats-table and the achievements-configurations. This will happen in the next few days (have to write a little script to do that, so nobody looses any stats-values).
When its done you should get your missing achievements.
ImageImageImage