Economy/in-game shop

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
MrHamilton
Premium 1
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 31 hours
Blocks Mined: 13,229
Achievements: 15

Economy/in-game shop

Post by MrHamilton » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:31 am

If the server got an economy meaning an in-game shop the server would be more enjoyable. The amount of players on at one time could double or even triple. Many people enjoy grinding for money and making grinders to do it for them. The shop doesn't have to be over powered or even that good but I think its just silly not to have one. You could profit a lot from making an in-game shop weather it is a GUI shop which I do not recommend even though it is better than a warp shop. The reason I do not recommend a GUI shop if you do decide to lean in the direction of creating an economy is that items can be duplicated through a GUI shop. Now back to what I was saying or typing for this matter is that it doesn't make sense on why you don't create one. Unless you are just lazy and do not want to make one which really isn't that hard to make unless you can't create or find a plugin compatible with the mod or version you are using. If you are not sure you or the player base would like this I would hold a vote or a poll to see what the players would want. I do not believe the richer players would like this because they already have money and their is not reason why they would want it unless they would like to make more money. I strongly advise you lean towards creating an in-game shop or having a vote for one and Thank you for reading the forum post.[/color]

USER_AVATAR
MrHamilton
Premium 1

Re: Economy/in-game shop

Post by MrHamilton » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:32 am

And What I mean by profit from the creation of the economy is if more people join the more people would like to buy the ranks or donate for skins or spawners.

USER_AVATAR
MrHamilton
Premium 1

Post by MrHamilton » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:57 am

Apparently there is a in-game shop that just wasn't working for me and led me to believe it was a player shop. NEVERMIND

USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

Post by BeepBoop » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:38 pm

boi u described craftland