Some Stuff from Vanilla but Modified.

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Some Stuff from Vanilla but Modified.

Post by Arbr » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:20 pm

I have a couple items that are from 1.9 or even earlier that I feel would be nice small additions into craftland. I do not believe they should be kept 100% the same but the general concepts are alright.

Lingering Potions

I feel that these would be a nice addition to craftland. Maybe adding them as either new loot from Bosses, mobs, dungeons or if you want them more common then brewing with maybe swet orbs.

If you guys didn't want to go with adding these potions then what you guys could do is add similar affects to new items that can create similar results.

Boat Mechanics / Different color Boats

I feel the new boat mechanics are a lot better than the old boat mechanics. Adding this could add future benefits for new boats on craftland.

Title Command (From 1.8)

being able to type like ./title radius [#] title{txt} sub{txt}, shows a title on screen to players within a set radius. This function could also be added to minigames like Quake.

This concept could also be given to players walking into others region for welcome messages.

Luck and Bad Luck

These Status Effects I feel would be great to add within the Arena or even the Mining World as features. Or even able to set these on Beacons if you are an administrator. Dont know why or when one would set it but would be interesting to add.

Levitation

This effect i would think could be something interesting for lets say a new arena boss to give to players or even what Zephyr (if i spelt it right) would give players if one is to be hit by one of their balls. There could be several ideas we could use this for.

Mending Enchantment

So pretty much allows exp to directly repair an item. But what i think you guys could do is make it so a new item or sword or w/e set have this benefit already in them. Or even an armor set you must obtain that will do this on set items. But as this is being done the durability of the armor decreases alongside. In general the way it is atm in minecraft I feel wouldn't be something that could work well on the server, with some modifications or even different way to obtain, i think the enchantment could become something the community could enjoy.

Grass Paths

Pretty much the grass path block is 15 pixels tall instead of 16. similar to farmland but different texture and isnt used for farming. But with this concept we could make different versions for different environments like Ash Path, Mysilium or w/e path, Mud Path, Inferno Path,ect. And we could have the grass path be affected in coloring depending on the biome it is in.

End Stone Brick

Pretty much a brick form of End Stone.

So like mentioned, I think all these could work on craftland, some need modifications though but i feel that the general concepts could help add some more life into our game.

camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Re: Some Stuff from Vanilla but Modified.

Post by camyoshi » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Love it! I would also like to see purpur and end cities (if that is possible). Great suggestion, once again! I like all the ideas, and would love to see them in game. :yay:

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Re: Some Stuff from Vanilla but Modified.

Post by Joyman533 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:36 pm

I like these suggestions. They would add to the game without being intrusive.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.