A suggestion for achievements

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

A suggestion for achievements

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:13 pm

I been working on doing all of the achievements but there is just so many to do and realized there is nothing much to earn if you completed them all so i was thinking why not add something big at the end for having all achievements completed, it would have to be something someone with 3k hrs would want some players suggested their own private world, and some ideas i made up to reward someone with all the achievements done is
(1.) A new rank with a new color with the ability to edit the color on your Valkyrie armor.

(2.) Unlock a special warp to a place where every type of spawner in the game is there and all kinds of different grinders only accessed by players with all achievements completed and maybe their own private Arena Boss spawn place. And every time a new set of achievements are added all players with access gets removed until they completed them all.

(3.) Or add New content which only accessible with all achievements done.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Xenexiia
Premium 6
Accountname: extremelink1218
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 842 hours
Blocks Mined: 129,059
Achievements: 127

Re: A suggestion for achievements

Post by Xenexiia » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:25 pm

Well there is a way to color your armor... but only admins have the ability to do so, the command was /admin setglint <rgb>. And about the boss places, no. One boss arena is more than enough. and new content? What kind of content were you thinking of?
You know who I am.
if you need me contact me
Steam: Xenexiia
Discord: Xenexiia#2436
and craftland: Xenexiia

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:33 pm

Kirito wrote:Well there is a way to color your armor... but only admins have the ability to do so, the command was /admin setglint <rgb>. And about the boss places, no. One boss arena is more than enough. and new content? What kind of content were you thinking of?
Content that old players would benefit from not sure but would be worth all of the achievements complete like a new boss maybe that is really powerful that summons in all of the bosses in the game that keeps the old players play craftland longer, Maybe an area that you get double exp in certain skills too.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

nickmcski
Site Admin
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 4,297 hours
Blocks Mined: 576,291
Achievements: 170

Post by nickmcski » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:13 pm

I dont know about pig, marc and nide. but my opinion is I want old players to stay, but right now I really want to focus on now is getting new players to stay. Most of the new features I want to add are things I think will appeal to new players and get them started. When your an old player and already have everything these is only so many rewards you can give them without making them insanely overpowered compared to new players.
Contributor to the craftland wiki http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki
Craftland coder.
3500+ Hours played
2500+ Hours as a Craftland admin.

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:38 pm

nickmcski wrote:I dont know about pig, marc and nide. but my opinion is I want old players to stay, but right now I really want to focus on now is getting new players to stay. Most of the new features I want to add are things I think will appeal to new players and get them started. When your an old player and already have everything these is only so many rewards you can give them without making them insanely overpowered compared to new players.
Support