New Food Ideas

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

New Food Ideas

Post by pig001 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:36 pm

Post your ideas for use of the new foods below in a post! Anything that only uses the CURRENT food sources may be accepted. Id rather not add any more pointless/one-use crops again.

USER_AVATAR
Calico
Premium 4
Accountname: tabbycat4467
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 220 hours
Blocks Mined: 31,325
Achievements: 36

Re: New Food Ideas

Post by Calico » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:48 pm

How about Sliced bread, It would be any sword and a Piece of bread in a Crafting table.
With 2 pieces of bread, Any meat, and any Leaves, you would get a Sandwich.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With any Leaves, Mangoes, Apples, and a bowl you could make Fruit salad.

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 5 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:43 am

Make Sushi out of Seaweed and Fish.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:12 am

Joyman533 wrote:Make Sushi out of Seaweed and Fish.

I would also add rice to that mix

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:02 pm

please add holy water in the aether as drinkable liquid that can be bottled and will give you 2 mins beeing ignored by zombies

watercolour purple or green

cooking with it will enrich the food to regain hungervalue, but only interesting if we add hungeroverhaul
means you do not have to make endless stupid combinations with the food to feed yourself, you just put it in the brewingstand with different water

another thing could be food gets poisonos after some time, would bring action for the freezer and cooking in the furnace even for stored food in chests it would work like the day and night cycles passed meanwhile the food was harvested

and so on, make your own thoughts or scrap it, anyways until later

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:02 am

Cheeses, pizza because why not, and maybe natural foods like raspberries. I kinda want to see pineapple trees with pinapples

camyoshi
Premium 6
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,828 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,764,100
Achievements: 203

Post by camyoshi » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:04 am

I have a lot of ideas:

Cactus fruit juice
Basically just like any other juice and grants regeneration 3 for 10 seconds (Maybe another potion affect if that is to O.P.)

Beetroot Seeds
Use a hoe on grass and you may find beetroot seeds. Can be grown into beetroot. Only in Minecraft Pocket Edition.

Beetroot
This is only in Minecraft Pocket edition. It would be cool to have on Craftland though. Obtained when growing beetroot seeds. Restores half a hunger piece.

Beetroot Soup
Made with lots of beetroot and a bowl. Basically mushroom stew. Only in pocket edition, but it would be cool on Craftland.

Chicken Nugget
Made from a piece of chicken. Gives you 4 chicken nuggets. Heals a hunger piece when eaten. It is more efficient if you eat 4 chicken nuggets than if you ate a whole chicken.

Raw Fish Fillet
Slice any fish (Except jellyfish or seahorse) with a sword in a crafting table and obtain 1-3 fish fillet. The bigger the type of fish, the more fillets you get. Heals 1.5 hunger pieces.

Cooked Fish Fillet
A very good meal. Obtained from cooking a raw fish fillet. Heals 4 hunger pieces.

Cranberry Sauce
Made with a bowl and lots of cranberries. Heals 5 hunger pieces.

Slice of Cheese
Made with milk buckets. Can be used to create pizza. Heals half a hunger piece.

Uncooked Pizza
Made with tomatoes, cheese, and slices of bread. Heals 3 hunger pieces uncooked.

Pizza
Cook an uncooked pizza in a furnace to obtain a pizza. Heals 7.5 hunger pieces.

Golden Fish Fillet
Made with 8 gold nuggets and a cooked fish fillet. Used to create saturation potions for 2 minutes. Heals 5 hunger pieces when eaten and gives regeneration for 7 seconds. Can be eaten when full.

And here are the textures (Yes, I did make textures :D )!
https://www.mediafire.com/?m8wjb7234h5rw3m" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I did find the 32 x 32 textures of beetroot, but I couldn't find 16 x 16 textures of beetroot.

Plus, in the textures, I made textures for the sliced bread and sandwiches suggested by Calico. There is even a cooked fish fillet sandwich!

I hope you enjoyed these ideas!

~camyoshi