Ban appeal for Wenzy (formerly known as ItzDxvid or Darkdemon355)

You got banned? You want to see a griefer banned? Post here
Forum rules
-You must use the template or your application will be ignored! :cussing:
-Don’t reply to your own ban appeal if a staff member didn’t answer; edit your post instead.
-Stay polite and show that we should unban you; do not use vulgar language to express your points.
-Do not use stupid excuses like “My brother did it”, “My mouse was having a spaz”, etc.
-Do not come on the IRC and beg staff to look at your appeal. This will greatly reduce your chances of being unbanned.
-Please do not comment on ban appeals that do not involve you, even if the person banned is a friend, or has any relation to you; if so, the post may be deleted without notice.
USER_AVATAR
Darky
Banned
Premium 3
Accountname: DarkDemon355
Last login: 1 month ago
Played: 183 hours
Blocks Mined: 21,167
Achievements: 48

Ban appeal for Wenzy (formerly known as ItzDxvid or Darkdemon355)

Post by Darky » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:27 am

Yes hi so I had a friend on craftland (idk him irl but he was a really nice guy) and I got very bored and greifed his base. I know it was wrong of me and it was a very bad mistake I shouldn't have done. I was banned for 2 months. It has been 36 days into the ban and I just really miss playing on craftland. I am vip on there and have premium rank and love the server so much. The staff are all really nice and dont deserve the extra work I put them through by griefing someone's base. I'm sorry to the person I grieifed (I forgot their name) and I'm sorry to the staff for putting them through a hard time. I hope I can get my appeal accepted and I wont let my mistake happen again. 36 days is a really long time and I dont wanna have to wait another month. I really like the server.thanks.