Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 1,536 hours
Blocks Mined: 312,457
Achievements: 117

Re: Staff Improvements

Post by Cam » Mon May 06, 2019 3:48 am

Caity wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 1:35 am
The first issue I have noticed is that it seems like some players are getting treated different than other players. Players that are also friends/partners with the staff seem to be let off the hook easier. They should be held to the same standard, but in a lot of cases they are not. Yes, it can be difficult and I understand this as an ex-staff member, but it needs to be stressed that staff cannot let certain players get away with things simply because they are friends or a partner to them.
I know I am not online much but I do agree with the above statement. I think it can be hard to have an unbiased opinion about a friend. I also think it can be hard to have an unbiased opinion about someone you generally do not get along with making a ban harsher than necessary.

Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Last login: 2 days ago
Played: 4,733 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,888,013
Achievements: 200

Post by Term » Wed May 08, 2019 3:41 am

YatoOfCalamity wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 5:13 pm
I really dislike how people like Saya talk , the cringe weeb way of talking personally disgusts me. A few players talk like that too and I just don't like being on craftland when those people are around. Also yeah about punishments, should be allowed to joke with players you're good friends with without punishment. I also think the staff should have names that resemble their actual name or not things like "noob" as that's also cringe and racist to Roblox players.
In saying this, Saya is a helper, and you cannot ignore helpers, so we are forced to look at her calling others cute even when she doesn't know if thats true, doing her *me runs out and hugs person tightly* like I do not want to see that shit, if you want to RP, go to a roleplaying game. Craftland is not a roleplaying game nor is it branded as one. Saya muted me once for telling a dude to f off, after this she allowed the guy to call me a baby more than once in chat, I was muted at that point i'm not able to defend myself. She also muted me again for saying what I told the guy in global, but to her in PM. I really don't think helpers should be allowed to globally mute someone for something said in PM, from what i've known if you argue too much in chat, you get told to take it to PM, but if you can still get warned theres literally no point. Saya makes me not want to play and maybe others too so I think something needs to be done about her. (beandon, if you are going to come here defending her, please don't because I don't want to read what you have to say)

USER_AVATAR
Nozy
Premium 5
Accountname: Midgetman_17
Played: 1,476 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,129,445
Achievements: 202

Post by Nozy » Wed May 08, 2019 5:47 am

I was there when term got muted, sheepsheep kept calling him a baby and saying term was mad. SheepSheep has been spaming chat and begging for stuff from other player. He hasn't been muted or even worse banned. In this situation Saya only muted one side of the party being term. If you can't do your job correctly you should be fired. AKA demoted from staff.
Last edited by Nozy on Wed May 08, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

USER_AVATAR
Nozy
Premium 5
Accountname: Midgetman_17
Played: 1,476 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,129,445
Achievements: 202

Post by Nozy » Wed May 08, 2019 5:56 am

Many players have been banned for harassment yet we allow Saya, who is a staff member to harass multiple people. She consistently forces RP onto them. Suki my girlfriend has asked her to stop, yet she keeps doing it. One time Saya said to ignore her if she doesn't like it. Well you see you cant ignore staff members so...

Lisa
Premium 5
Accountname: xLiselle
Last login: 9 days ago
Played: 3,295 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,067,438
Achievements: 174

Post by Lisa » Wed May 08, 2019 2:19 pm

Last edited by Lisa on Wed May 15, 2019 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʀαѡʀ. ;)

When I'm mad, I'm an evil, sadistic, b***h from hell that'll make you wish you were never born...When I'm happy I bake cookies and s**t.

Crovan
Premium 4
Last login: 5 months ago
Played: 1,651 hours
Blocks Mined: 603,456
Achievements: 151

Post by Crovan » Thu May 09, 2019 9:31 pm

I aired my concerns in detail already and appreciate that better intercommunication is being sought. I may highlight Red, Veta and Arbr here whom I think did a great job when it came to punishments in my experience. Props to you ^^

Lisa
Premium 5
Accountname: xLiselle
Last login: 9 days ago
Played: 3,295 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,067,438
Achievements: 174

Post by Lisa » Sun May 12, 2019 12:50 am

Last edited by Lisa on Wed May 15, 2019 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʀαѡʀ. ;)

When I'm mad, I'm an evil, sadistic, b***h from hell that'll make you wish you were never born...When I'm happy I bake cookies and s**t.

Caity
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 5 days ago
Played: 4,571 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,357,831
Achievements: 204

Post by Caity » Sun May 12, 2019 4:38 am

Lisa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:50 am
Certain staff members/owners thinking they're high and mighty and can just call us minions names/insult us for no reason at all. We do the same and we get banned. Maybe should lead by example?
Yes, I completely agree with this. If players call each other rude names or insult one another, its against the rules. If players call staff rude names or insult them, its against the rules as well. Why is it not against the rules for staff to call players names or insult them? It seems like common sense to have that included, but I've seen it happen numerous times and the staff that did it was not talked to about it. All that does is make players not like certain staff members, which in return causes them to lose trust and respect for the staff team as a whole.

USER_AVATAR
Veta
Premium 6
Accountname: VetaPhoenix79
Last login: 4 days ago
Played: 1,662 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,502,795
Achievements: 123

Post by Veta » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:22 am

Wait, is cursing no longer allowed?
~ Veta Phoenix