pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 8 hours ago
Played: 3,091 hours
Blocks Mined: 507,745
Achievements: 174

Staff Improvements

Post by pig001 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:12 pm

I've heard a lot of people have been raising issues with the staff team or their decisions. This is obviously allowed, and as long as it’s said in a respectable way won’t be punished (Saying it in an disrespective way will be punished, seems like common sense).

Please post any issues you may have here. Staff, please refrain from posting here unless it has been talked about with other staff first. This is a place for players to voice opinions without interference. Obvious trolling or being a twat from players will be removed, we're trying to be open and help here.

Staff WILL respond to your query as a whole team, not individually, and ANY responses reflect the staff team’s judgement unless otherwise stated.

USER_AVATAR
Nozy
Premium 5
Accountname: Midgetman_17
Last login: 4 days ago
Played: 1,477 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,129,703
Achievements: 202

Re: Staff Improvements

Post by Nozy » Wed May 01, 2019 11:30 pm

-Being globally muted for wasting beandons time, then being globally muted on alts while doing the Easter even without saying a word
-Unfair/ Not the same punishment for same offense but different players
-Flying around the Easter world to collect eggs doesn't seem fair

USER_AVATAR
Nozy
Premium 5

Post by Nozy » Wed May 01, 2019 11:37 pm

New rules that every staff member must follow and not what one person solely thinks is right

For example: If I say <insert bad word> I will get different punishments depending on who is there:

Hades might mute me for 10 minutes
Nick might mute me for 1 hour
Beandon would just ban me for X amount of days

What amount of time is right?

USER_AVATAR
Nozy
Premium 5

Post by Nozy » Wed May 01, 2019 11:53 pm

Also I get that staff is supposed to be authority of Craftland but we are all humans. I insulted beandon and got my punishment but then people can insult me and just because I'm not staff they get nothing done to them.

We are all human doesn't matter if your staff,new player, or old player the rules still apply to you.

USER_AVATAR
Suki
Premium 6
Accountname: xXLadyMagmaXx
Last login: 17 days ago
Played: 800 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,087,612
Achievements: 101

Post by Suki » Wed May 01, 2019 11:56 pm

I really appreciate the opportunity to voice our opinions about the state of craftland.
I honestly dislike how much drama this has turned into, but sometimes voices need to be heard from the players of craftland, so thank you. :)
I would like to start off by mentioning the unfair punishment system. Now, I know I am not an expert when it comes to this kind of stuff so forgive me if im wrong. I think the way of pushing people is outrageous. The whole staff team needs to communicate rather than people getting different punishments. Everyone I know is unhappy about the unfair punishment system and I agree with them as well.
There are some staff that are wonderful and some staff that are not as much. From what I hear and see, I can tell that a few staff members like to punish players for a longer period of time or punish them worse than what other players would get. I won't say names, but I am sure it is already known.
I also dislike how some people have a reputation of being bad or causing drama (especially in a group), after all, most of us just wanted to voice what we thought because it was stressing the players of craftland out.
I am not saying your idea of punishing players is wrong, infact I agree with the rules and such but Im against the Idea of unfair punishments. It's sad that I and some other players have to be scared to talk, chat, or even play in craftland at times because we could be punished for doing something so simple as to waste a persons time.
I have often thought about quitting craftland as of recently because of the quality of the staff team at craftland. I love the server and the players themselves are great, but I personally cannot deal with certain issues, such as some of the staff team.
Though, there have been a lot of issues, I would like to get this resolved and I would like to have the players and staff team connected and communicating once more. I wish the staff team luck and I really do hope this gets resolved aswell as I wish the players of craftland a better time on the server.

Best regards,
Suki~

Caity
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 20 hours ago
Played: 4,581 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,365,040
Achievements: 204

Post by Caity » Thu May 02, 2019 1:35 am

The first issue I have noticed is that it seems like some players are getting treated drastically different than other players. Older players seem to be held to a higher standard, but the standard they are held has not been said. They seem to be walking on a thin line when breaking any sort of rule. Players are are also friends/partners with the staff seem to be let off the hook easier. They should be held to the same standard, but in a lot of cases they are not. Yes, it can be difficult and I understand this as an ex-staff member, but it needs to be stressed that staff cannot let certain players get away with things simply because they are friends or a partner to them.

With the difference in punishments between players, some players have been afraid to speak out against things they are concerned about because they are afraid they will get punished for it. This can be very troublesome as it silences certain people and every opinion is not heard. In order to run a successful community, every opinion should be heard and at least looked at. Communication with the players should be one of the top priorities as it allows trust between the staff and the player base to form. With this, staff members should not be able to /ignore or ignore players in game as it makes some players feel disliked by the staff and even allows them to get away with things because staff cannot see what they say or do.

The rules seem to be very confusing and do not state a lot of things that players can get banned for. Simply rewording and expanding the rules by including bullet points would be great for the player base. There have been so many instances where people were confused because of something a staff member said or something a rule doesn’t cover and got banned despite confusion.

The last problem I have noticed is that in a lot of cases staff have not been active in seeing problems from both sides. In order to fairly moderate, instances should be looked into by both perspectives and then punishment should be given if necessary. Staff should agree on certain punishments, especially the ones that are very controversial.

I truly care about this server and I hate what has been going on. It is very disheartening to see everything go on and the server being extremely divided, but I do believe that a lot of these problems can be solved. I kept seeing that the group I’m associated with is not trusted, but some of us have not been given the opportunity to get trust. For a lot of us, we felt as if we were destined to fail and everyone was against us when we started playing again. Hopefully something can come out of this as so many players are concerned with the state of the server as I believe that if there is not a change a lot of players will stop coming onto the server.

Breakdown of the Problems:
- Players treated differently
- Players not having a voice
- Rules being confusing
- Staff being one-sided
Last edited by Caity on Thu May 02, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Term
Premium 6
Accountname: terminator473
Last login: 5 hours ago
Played: 4,737 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,888,022
Achievements: 200

Post by Term » Thu May 02, 2019 5:20 pm

Red 4 helper - Edit : I think that more helpers should be promoted as not always there is someone online to do regions, so promoting some active players isn't a bad thing.

Lisa
Premium 5
Accountname: xLiselle
Last login: 2 days ago
Played: 3,302 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,069,458
Achievements: 175

Post by Lisa » Thu May 02, 2019 6:37 pm

Last edited by Lisa on Wed May 15, 2019 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʀαѡʀ. ;)

When I'm mad, I'm an evil, sadistic, b***h from hell that'll make you wish you were never born...When I'm happy I bake cookies and s**t.

USER_AVATAR
YatoOfCalamity
Premium 3
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 337 hours
Blocks Mined: 493,941
Achievements: 113

Post by YatoOfCalamity » Fri May 03, 2019 5:13 pm

I really dislike how people like Saya talk , the cringe weeb way of talking personally disgusts me. A few players talk like that too and I just don't like being on craftland when those people are around. Also yeah about punishments, should be allowed to joke with players you're good friends with without punishment. I also think the staff should have names that resemble their actual name or not things like "noob" as that's also cringe and racist to Roblox players.

USER_AVATAR
Hamster
Premium 6
Accountname: hamham1111
Last login: 16 days ago
Played: 2,468 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,235,443
Achievements: 203

Post by Hamster » Sat May 04, 2019 9:37 pm

can we just get rid of the power boners that some of the staff have, there are some who will warn you for making a joke with your friends. and i agree with yato
[center]nice meme bigboy[/center]