VoidsFlame recent 10 day Ban

You got banned? You want to see a griefer banned? Post here
Forum rules
-You must use the template or your application will be ignored! :cussing:
-Don’t reply to your own ban appeal if a staff member didn’t answer; edit your post instead.
-Stay polite and show that we should unban you; do not use vulgar language to express your points.
-Do not use stupid excuses like “My brother did it”, “My mouse was having a spaz”, etc.
-Do not come on the IRC and beg staff to look at your appeal. This will greatly reduce your chances of being unbanned.
-Please do not comment on ban appeals that do not involve you, even if the person banned is a friend, or has any relation to you; if so, the post may be deleted without notice.
USER_AVATAR
VoidsFlame
Banned
Premium 4
Last login: 15 days ago
Played: 174 hours
Blocks Mined: 117,412
Achievements: 52

VoidsFlame recent 10 day Ban

Post by VoidsFlame » Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:05 pm

Hello so recently I was trying to relocate some of my items from my own base into my new one that i have been working on, and while i was breaking items that i have obtained I was banned for griefing. I can understand what happen but I do not understand why I am still banned after I clarified that those items were mine, the owners of the region A_Land_Whale and lilkiki and me as a member. Me and lilkiki obtained everything, Lilkiki is banned and I choose to move all my old items and blocks to my new home, While i was doing that i was banned. A quick response would be great. Thanks

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 11 months ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Re: VoidsFlame recent 10 day Ban

Post by A_Land_Whale » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:12 am

Lol wat? Have I been robbed during my 1 yr absence? xD
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

USER_AVATAR
VoidsFlame
Banned
Premium 4
Last login: 15 days ago
Played: 174 hours
Blocks Mined: 117,412
Achievements: 52

Re: VoidsFlame recent 10 day Ban

Post by VoidsFlame » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:08 pm

A_Land_Whale wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:12 am
Lol wat? Have I been robbed during my 1 yr absence? xD
I could not figure out how to directly reply i think quote is all I can do, I am sorry If I messed up items things that you have obtained if you like I can return to you whatever i took that was yours, I have never actually seen you active so I do apologize since I might have been rash on what I took.