Skin creator/event creator channel on discord

Please post your suggestions to the server, webpage and forum in this forum!
Pingu001
Premium 1
Accountname: M_E_Lagius
Last login: 1 day ago
Played: 3,839 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,277,260
Achievements: 265

Skin creator/event creator channel on discord

Post by Pingu001 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:27 pm

I believe that adding a specific private channel to discord for skin creators in particular, maybe for event creators in general, would highly benefit the creation of event specific skins and the creation of events in general.

During the last easterevent i noticed that if skincreators and eventhosts cooperate, they can create a wide variety of good looking, theme matching skins. I am aware of the fact that preparations for an event should remain mostly secretive to make the whole event more interesting, so i believe a certain rule of confidentiallity that would give punishement and an expulsion upon spoiling such contents could be a solution for that problem.

Overall such an addition could bring more initiative from the community, support staff with the creation of events and overall help satisfying the community through active participation, more communication and fitting, good looking content.

:laughing: :thumbsup: :laughing:
While playing god, struck down by the real ones.

Vsauce
Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

Re: Skin creator/event creator channel on discord

Post by Vsauce » Tue May 28, 2019 1:12 am

This seems overly niche to me. There could be a channel for a lot of things, but the more channels you add, the more cluttered and less navigable the discord becomes.