Fix Shit Shit.

Please post all problems or questions you have in this forum.
Forum rules
Please report all bugs at http://bugs.craftland.org/
If there is a problem that players will be able to help you with feel free to post it here.
USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

Fix Shit Shit.

Post by BeepBoop » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:42 am

Arbr
Premium 6
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Re: Fix Shit Shit.

Post by Arbr » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Protection VIII Book and Shield of Repulsion was not in the change from the loot updates. They have always been on the reward table for the TOP players fighting at the arena.

The loot update added the possibility for everyone to get some of the new prizes but not changing the old winner prizes. If anything was changed then maybe yeah add some of the new prizes also to the winners luck table thing.

with the snowman boss these three items are part of the new loot: Boots, Bunny Top Hat, and Penguin Hat (flying one i believe).

The new loot/you getting the most points doesnt decrease your chances of getting the new loot or good loot. Its all on a luck bases. When testing we were wondering why caity was not ever getting any loot but it turned out she only got no loot due to luck. Heck during the testing it happened to me which got confusing. Either-way there isn't a bug or issue when it comes to loot distribution. But i guess maybe add some of the new loot also into the winners loot table (where higher points = higher % chance of loot). But the loot shouldnt be removed from the other table because everyone should have a shot at prizes.

Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Post by Caity » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:21 pm

I'll take those boots if you don't want them bro.

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Post by Mogubea » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:33 pm

I feel you bro.. Caity stole my shiny santa beard :)

I kid. Though, I would really like for the system to be more reliable when it comes to loot. The more damage = more chances makes sense but I still appreciate the system giving other players a chance to win stuff.. But it really puts people off even bothering if they're dealing 20k and getting the worst loot. Too many buts here.
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup:

USER_AVATAR
BeepBoop
Premium 6
Accountname: ESP_ScOpEzZ
Played: 4,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 7,912,813
Achievements: 230

Post by BeepBoop » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:12 am

Again, Image

USER_AVATAR
fin344
Premium 2
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 1,793 hours
Blocks Mined: 398,909
Achievements: 138

Post by fin344 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:22 pm

well youre not the only one with this problem

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:37 pm

The number one spot still has the highest chance to receive the best items. The other places just finally have a chance too. Sorry if you're just super unlucky. Since everyone has started to complain, I've only seen it happen myself like 1 time.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

pig001
Premium 6
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:11 pm

The reason its like this is simple. If you won something super rare every time for coming first or just doing a lot of damage, the item wouldnt be super rare would it? If we made it so you had a 100% chance of getting something amazing, that amazing thing would not be amazing for very long after everyone had it. Its a (weighted) random number generator for a reason, its random. When you come first place, you have a high chance of getting something good from the rewards table, notice how its still not 100%. If you come 2nd place, you have a slightly less better chance. Then everyone else has a low chance. This is the best way to do it, and if you come unlucky a few times, well your just unlucky, try again next time.

As for the new boss specific loot, it was made so everyone has an equal chance of getting it for a reason, the items arnt worth that much and it wasnt meant to be the "new rarest super uber rare loot", it was new loot for the bosses that wasnt there before. The general boss loot table will be updated in loot update part 3.

Arbr
Premium 6
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:23 pm

Also hades in the last image you sent i personally would rather have the luck of the sea book than vampire teeth that i could get from halloween event anyways.

USER_AVATAR
hiddensavage
Premium 4
Accountname: 2hairman2
Last login: 11 months ago
Played: 2,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,903,288
Achievements: 178

Post by hiddensavage » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:01 pm

pig, the problem I see is "slightly less better chance" for second place. As far as I can tell 60k and 1k are not slightly different. The rewards should be more based on damage not just what place you're in.