Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Perm Ban Lift

Post by Arbr » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:09 pm

Starting today, there will be select accounts that their perm ban will be lifted and they will be allowed to play on the server again. This change has come due to either past rule changes, harsh bans, or we feel your time has been very well served. If you are not on this list please note this doesn't mean you wont be unbanned. You need to appeal for an unban for us to look deeper into your ban.

All these bans were lifted under permission of nidefawl. We welcome you back to the community and hope some of you find your way back to us and come play again.

List of Banned players with Lifted Perm Bans:
  • manchester1005
  • jack_boy123344
  • MiningWarrior99
  • XxP00PIEPANTSxX
  • Kaiminator6265
  • Marzy6656
  • natedog3553
  • radthad555 (Rad)
  • matthewmelton
  • CloudDevAether (Cloud)
  • Gabaminecraft
  • Alrhial
  • Awsome_Guy6
  • pantser
  • eliasmak9
  • Maximus_the_II
  • brickmaker999 (Cookies_n_Cream)
  • surferegon
  • bowsniper18
  • killerbe007
  • amaury94500
  • HipoVox
  • mrzhadowz
  • 0mega_prime
  • SpeedSilverWay
  • quickbrett2
  • excavator106
  • Wigglespect
  • TheSLBPro
  • Herex0
  • OliveRing
  • _TumbleWeed_
  • rich2929
  • yankees227
  • MaStAGAmeRz
  • BenTayOne
  • Nicholas802
  • Thize
  • Guppy10
  • jjredeck
  • Agamersnation
  • Underrated_Gamer
  • Valdartha
  • animegirl1375809
  • YoungerthanU (Dcyple)
  • EstonianHoe
  • Respawnage (Kye)

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 5 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Re: Perm Ban Lift

Post by nidefawl » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Approved
ImageImageImage

Hampton
Premium 5
Accountname: herohamp
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 786 hours
Blocks Mined: 137,298
Achievements: 113

Post by Hampton » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:34 pm

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY WAS ESTATO UNBANNED.... HE IS SO TOXIC AND MEAN TO PEOPLE.....

USER_AVATAR
BlasterG717
Premium 4
Last login: 21 hours ago
Played: 3,063 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,308,757
Achievements: 239

Post by BlasterG717 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:10 am

Chargeback bans can be lifted??

Wow

Neo
Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Post by Neo » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:58 am

I knew Esto would be back lol
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:30 am

herohamp wrote:WHYYYYYYYYYYYY WAS ESTATO UNBANNED.... HE IS SO TOXIC AND MEAN TO PEOPLE.....
I think it has to do with the fact that nobody plays anymore, there have been many times I have looked to see who is on and well 0 players online. As I type this there are currently only 2 online. I think it has a lot to do with the special offer spam, it really kills the vibe.

I suggest going forward to limit them and find ways to get more new players on, give them a reason to stay (and by extension buy ranks). Donating $5-10 for an hour of double mcmmo exp for everyone signed in at the time is one possible alternative. There are tons of other ways to raise money to keep the server going other than pay2win. Hell if the spawners are a absolute must at least make them attainable ingame, even if they are ridiculously expensive, say millions of coins, it validates donating for spawners as well as incentivizing players to stay online and actually play the game to earn them. If people are online more, they are more likely to donate as the necessity for some of the perks arises.

In simpler terms: pay2win is really fucking dumb and in the long term hurts the server in a similar way to not punishing people for afkgrinding. When people see something is unfair and essentially rigged they move on and find a new server. You guys should also find ways to make donations benefit everyone in the server such as timed boosts for different things. Here is another one, make the arena instantly recharge for a dollar donation or some other small amount. Next thing you know people have just killed the boss 30 times.

Or just let ppl who got themselves banned for legitimate reasons back on since they are totally not toxic and wont hurt the server even more since you know having them on brought so many more people on and kept them >.> they never taunt and harass the new potential donors and make them quit... nope never ^^
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

USER_AVATAR
BlasterG717
Premium 4
Last login: 21 hours ago
Played: 3,063 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,308,757
Achievements: 239

Post by BlasterG717 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:01 am

A_Land_Whale wrote:
herohamp wrote:WHYYYYYYYYYYYY WAS ESTATO UNBANNED.... HE IS SO TOXIC AND MEAN TO PEOPLE.....
I think it has to do with the fact that nobody plays anymore, there have been many times I have looked to see who is on and well 0 players online. As I type this there are currently only 2 online. I think it has a lot to do with the special offer spam, it really kills the vibe.

I suggest going forward to limit them and find ways to get more new players on, give them a reason to stay (and by extension buy ranks). Donating $5-10 for an hour of double mcmmo exp for everyone signed in at the time is one possible alternative. There are tons of other ways to raise money to keep the server going other than pay2win. Hell if the spawners are a absolute must at least make them attainable ingame, even if they are ridiculously expensive, say millions of coins, it validates donating for spawners as well as incentivizing players to stay online and actually play the game to earn them. If people are online more, they are more likely to donate as the necessity for some of the perks arises.

In simpler terms: pay2win is really fucking dumb and in the long term hurts the server in a similar way to not punishing people for afkgrinding. When people see something is unfair and essentially rigged they move on and find a new server. You guys should also find ways to make donations benefit everyone in the server such as timed boosts for different things. Here is another one, make the arena instantly recharge for a dollar donation or some other small amount. Next thing you know people have just killed the boss 30 times.

Or just let ppl who got themselves banned for legitimate reasons back on since they are totally not toxic and wont hurt the server even more since you know having them on brought so many more people on and kept them >.> they never taunt and harass the new potential donors and make them quit... nope never ^^

I agree with most of this post. I think its a matter of getting more players (anyone at this point).

SecondStandard
Premium 4
Accountname: ratengut123
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,585 hours
Blocks Mined: 478,804
Achievements: 160

Post by SecondStandard » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:20 am

Ow yusss esto is back he will be back to make craftland great again.
(anti-retard firewall activated)
They all will burn

Arbr
Premium 6
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:51 pm

@A_Land_Whale : People keep saying the special offers lately have been pay-to-win yet 95% of the special offers i believe in last two months were skins.... cosmetics.... And yet no one is buying. Yes we have a lot of special offers but thats because no one is buying them or very few. The last offers that people seemed to want to buy were the Display Dummy offers which was nice.

These bans we all have different opinions on, and that is fine.. But during this time I think its just best to think positive. Some of you are correct... We have been getting very few players on at times so if this helps get some more people to join back and they become active and have learned from their bans... then great... otherwise they will find a quick re-perm ban.

Estato
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: EstonianBro
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 3,631 hours
Blocks Mined: 5,308,224
Achievements: 219

Post by Estato » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:24 am

Ian wrote:{Comment was deleted}
Approved. :blob10: :blob3: :blob5: :blob6 :blob7:
They call me the defuse kit cuz I last 5 seconds.

Eyy baby, want to inspect my case hardened? ;)