Premium 6
Accountname: ModOfLife
Last login: 1 month ago
Played: 3,034 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,100,883
Achievements: 188

Re: Confusing offtopic bullshit.

Post by Lux » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:06 pm

rubino wrote:S4 is almost three years old now. These smartphones become obsolete VERY fast. In the smart phone world, you've got what; 6 months before your device is garbage?

Anyways. This is just one of many problems we've experienced with Sprint. For those looking to change carries, I do not recommend Sprint. We've been costumers in my house for 13 years, and have spent over 40,000 dollars on that company. They still treat us terribly, don't return support calls, send wrong phones, etc.

MY brother ordered a phone. Was told that phone was sent. Called the warehouse it was sent from to make sure it was the right phone, and they confirmed it...

They delivered the wrong phone, and told him they didn't have anymore of the correct phone in stock. When he asked when they would get it back, Sprint told him they wouldn't, as HTC would be unveiling a new line of phones in a few months anyways, and they had only sent him the wrong phone because they were trying to clear out old stock before there is new shit coming out...

Terrible business.
Good I dont live in America.

Btw; I got two HTC One m7 when I ordered one. Their system probably screwed up big time. Denmark be praised for good customer service.
http://i.giphy.com/1VKi2xud4qsrS.gif
http://www.strawpoll.me/80648

USER_AVATAR
Diesel
Premium 6
Accountname: xXair_craftXx
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 632 hours
Blocks Mined: 924,206
Achievements: 197

Post by Diesel » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:38 pm

Batman wrote:
rubino wrote:S4 is almost three years old now. These smartphones become obsolete VERY fast. In the smart phone world, you've got what; 6 months before your device is garbage?

Anyways. This is just one of many problems we've experienced with Sprint. For those looking to change carries, I do not recommend Sprint. We've been costumers in my house for 13 years, and have spent over 40,000 dollars on that company. They still treat us terribly, don't return support calls, send wrong phones, etc.

MY brother ordered a phone. Was told that phone was sent. Called the warehouse it was sent from to make sure it was the right phone, and they confirmed it...

They delivered the wrong phone, and told him they didn't have anymore of the correct phone in stock. When he asked when they would get it back, Sprint told him they wouldn't, as HTC would be unveiling a new line of phones in a few months anyways, and they had only sent him the wrong phone because they were trying to clear out old stock before there is new shit coming out...

Terrible business.

Btw; I got two HTC One m7 when I ordered one. Their system probably screwed up big time. Denmark be praised for good customer service.
Had u to pay for the 2. htc one? :P

Caity
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: Cbaby1011
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 6,100 hours
Blocks Mined: 11,531,962
Achievements: 261

Post by Caity » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:13 pm

Terrible business.
My phone stopped working on Thursday and i went and got it checked out at the sprint store near me. They gave me the option to just buy a replacement so i just went ahead and did that. I have been waiting since Monday to get another phone because they said they would call my dad whenever it is in.

Lux
Premium 6
Accountname: ModOfLife
Last login: 1 month ago
Played: 3,034 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,100,883
Achievements: 188

Post by Lux » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Unicorn wrote:
Batman wrote:

Terrible business.

Had u to pay for the 2. htc one? :P
I paid for one, and I did not expect to get a 2nd. There was not any special deals or anything either.
http://i.giphy.com/1VKi2xud4qsrS.gif
http://www.strawpoll.me/80648

USER_AVATAR
Diesel
Premium 6
Accountname: xXair_craftXx
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 632 hours
Blocks Mined: 924,206
Achievements: 197

Post by Diesel » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Nice!

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,703 hours
Blocks Mined: 975,880
Achievements: 198

Post by Joyman533 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:10 am

Batman wrote:
Joyman533 wrote:lol, "old" S4.
It's actually pretty old in the "phone world".
Meh. I got a Samsung Galaxy 5 for free today because someone upgraded to a newer phone and no longer needed it.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

pig001
Premium 6
Played: 3,387 hours
Blocks Mined: 520,475
Achievements: 185

Post by pig001 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:30 pm

Speaking of phones, I got an email today.
*Clicks move to trash button*

Fightface
Premium 4
Location: Location could not be loaded due to system error code Jav.lang.string.isempty()Z
Accountname: Fightr2021
Played: 1,526 hours
Blocks Mined: 226,099
Achievements: 123

Post by Fightface » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Memories.

MummieSenpai
Premium 6
Accountname: mummieman
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 927 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,762,734
Achievements: 145

Post by MummieSenpai » Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:35 am

Fightface wrote:Memories.
indeed
xD

^^
wut i get if it try the link in your post xD
Prem6
Addict

Dont forget to visit/warp CLRshop
okay 300 char limit lets fill it up shall we
no clue what to write here more To be honest
if you reading this you have noting to do or just interested in what i have to say
then i need to disappoint you i dont have anything interested to say
Sorry:(

USER_AVATAR
Tweety
Premium 6
Accountname: YellowBird
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 603 hours
Blocks Mined: 559,240
Achievements: 107

Post by Tweety » Sun Nov 01, 2015 4:04 pm