Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Craftland Video Contest #2

Post by Papa_Mooshroom » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:09 am

We're having a second video contest.
Not just any contest, but the kind of contest with prizes. Good prizes, too. But good prizes don't come easy, you'll really need to work for it.

What is the contest? If you know how to read titles, you'd know it's none other than Craftland's second video contest!
You can make some videos advertising your all-time favorite Minecraft Server, craftland.org!
Make it a comedy, a drama, an advertisement, an animation, anything, as long is it's about craftland!
Before we get to what I know you're all waiting for, prizes, let's go over some rules/information
RULES:
•The video must be a good representation of the Craftland Community, following rules you'd expect to follow on the server
•The video must be 45 seconds to 5 minutes long
•The video must not have annoying background music. Seriously, no one wants to hear that
•The video's must not violate any copyrights
•The video must be submitted between August 31st and October 4th!, and the voting period will commence Whenever it's ready and last until October 4th. Obviously submitting during the voting period could end poorly for votes
•1 Video per contestant. Multiple videos may be submitted, but you must state which video you want voted on, and it's only for fun

Lastly: What you've all been waiting for: The PRIZES

Entrance prize would be 5 Store Credits
Third Place prize will be: A free hat from the credit shop worth 25 credits with an effect of choice + 25 credits!
Second Place Prize will be: A free hat from the credit shop worth less than 50 credits, with an effect of choice + 50 credits!
First place will be: A free hat worth up to 100 credits with an effect of choice + 100 credits

Grand, staff-decided prize will be: A creative world of your own! Invite your friends, build whatever you want, and have fun! A choice of 100 credits or a hat from the shop, worth less than 100 credits, with an effect of choice!
SUBMIT ALL VIDEOS BELOW

Previous winners cannot compete
You can not use your previously-submitted videos
Leave any questions, comments, concerns, and submissions below

UPDATE: View and rate all of the contest entries here

someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 2,703 hours
Blocks Mined: 975,880
Achievements: 198

Re: Craftland Video Contest #2

Post by Joyman533 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:41 am

I'm a bit disappointed I can't enter, but at least more people will get a chance to try their luck at the voting system.

I think you should push the start date back by like a week so people actually have some time before the contest to prepare.

Good luck to all contestants!
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

Fightface
Premium 4
Location: Location could not be loaded due to system error code Jav.lang.string.isempty()Z
Accountname: Fightr2021
Last login: 2 months ago
Played: 1,526 hours
Blocks Mined: 226,099
Achievements: 123

Post by Fightface » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:49 am

I actually might try to make a video this time, can't wait for all the submissions!

Soulmusician
Premium 6
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,341 hours
Blocks Mined: 674,851
Achievements: 111

Post by Soulmusician » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:36 am

exciting!

Nice title graphic moosh!

Has anybody of the staff checked the spawncreative and are the signs and new minigames and news board active?

The video contest should be at the news board with its painting i suggest. Although a tutorial and Rank sign could come in handy on the new Info/News Board.

Oh and really smart would be to announce this activity (video contest) in several minecraft forums to drag people on it, i mean a creative world drags attention right? There even might be a interest for youtubers to participate. But i guess its to much effort... and who should do it right? I mean one page of the mc community hosted and kept up to date by every staff member would be inappropriate right? ;) Yeah I mean who wants to look after such a thing for real right.

I wish you a stack of fun, i had some already ;)

FallOutAdam
Premium 3
Accountname: Crasher37
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,214 hours
Blocks Mined: 354,498
Achievements: 158

Post by FallOutAdam » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 am

I will definitely enter this time! But, I don't want any disputes this time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCiMbMVDLI

Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Post by Robman533 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:11 am

Now is the time to actually finish my trailer :D

Soulmusician
Premium 6

Post by Soulmusician » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:32 am

Oh and i would do a new banner for this time for all our voting sites which says Video Contest you can win a Creative world or only and better i guess "WIN A CREATIVE WORLD unit okt. 4th! in big blinking letters.

The title grauphic with link i would set with the same info and put on every important mc site like:
minecraftforum.net
planetminecraft.com
reddit
minecraft.de
minecraft.net
etc

including helpers the staff should be able to make an amazing wave with that.

Yours

Soul

USER_AVATAR
CreepyCreeper930
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 77 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,415
Achievements: 24

Post by CreepyCreeper930 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:16 am

Ummm.....May I do it with a partner? If not...that's ok =D. And, can I record it with my phone WITHOUT talking? I'm kinda camera shy...*blushes*

<3,
Creepy

Soulmusician
Premium 6

Post by Soulmusician » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:27 am

CreepyCreeper930 wrote:Ummm.....May I do it with a partner? If not...that's ok =D. And, can I record it with my phone WITHOUT talking? I'm kinda camera shy...*blushes*

<3,
Creepy
You may do it with your partner but i guess your phone will not give you the quality to place yourself in higher ranks. If you need a recording software try http://www.ezvid.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or use the craftland recorder of the launcher.

Yours

Soul

USER_AVATAR
CreepyCreeper930
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 77 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,415
Achievements: 24

Post by CreepyCreeper930 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:39 am

Thank you soul =D I will not add any background music...Moosh ;].

<3,
Creepy