Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Post by Vsauce » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:15 am

So Nintendo finally gave out more footage of their upcoming, twice delayed game, Zelda for Wii U. I have been looking forward to this since 2014. It is scheduled to release in 2017. This brings me to my first topic, I am speculating an early year release because I think the delay was to confirm that the game would be finished without disappointing fans(I think the game is nearly done, but Nintendo is stubborn and follows through with their delays, in other words if its finished they wait until its the time they said it would be ready). Hopefully this will be released in spring next year, Mid-March would be my guess. Another thing I'd like to discuss is the things we have seen in E3, including gameplay and a trailer. From the looks of it, this game will be very RPG-like while still having the feel of a Zelda game. There appears to be a massive map. This could be grounds for multiplayer online. I think Nintendo would be making a very good move here being able to play with your friends online. If you have never played Zelda and have a Wii U, consider buying it, it would be a good Zelda game to start with. If you don't have a Wii U, I would wait to see what the Nintendo NX has to offer, see if Breath of the Wild comes out for it. What do you guys think, although we cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel, I am very pumped for this game?

Here is the trailer for those who haven't seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE