Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Post by Arbr » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:46 am

Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon have been announced on 2/26/2016 to be coming in the Holiday Season of 2016 (meaning November area).
Personally I am pumped and I know some also might be so i thought it would be cool if we could keep track of some theories, leaks, and other pokemon sun and moon information here. We can post our thoughts of what could happens or what not and enjoy the ride to the new games. I will probably be streaming the games when they come out since I do have a capture card. But till then I got my Diamond, X, and Ruby.

So what do we know so far about Sun and Moon?

Well not much has been confirmed as of 2/27/2016 but we have a direct video that explains to us only a few things.
  • 2 New Languages have been added. (Chinese Traditional and Simplified)
  • It will be a Worldwide Release.
  • Will come Holiday Season 2016
  • Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow will be able to transfer their pokemon through pokebank to Sun and Moon.
Direct Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmzDL1l3Fag" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Other than this I do not think there is any other Confirmed information. But we have Speculations!

Here are my Speculations:

The Region will be based around Hawaii! Reasoning? Well there is many points within the video that point towards this.

First Point:

In the Direct Video there is a Vivillon that is the one you can get from Hawaii

I know that does not show much but i feel it adds to the point.

Second:

This Strange Souvenir that you find in Kalos Says that it is "An Ornament depicting a Pokemon that is venerated as a protector in some region far from Kalos". Kalos is based off Paris France or France in general, Hawaii is pretty distant from there and the Souvenir looks like a Totem which Hawaii is known for.

Third:
The image shows something that could either be a Coffee shop that you could find maybe in Cali or even a juice bar. People mentioned something about how the style of the place seems to be something that could fit in the style of a place representing Hawaii. This picture however makes me wounder if they could possibly be making Hawaii / West Coast USA as One Region. Who knows.

Fourth:
The Vehicles shown seem to be something you would find in Hawaii. Hawaii has Yellow Fire Trucks, The Truck at the top seems similar to common trucks you could find in hawaii, along with it having a license plate that looks similar to hawaii. the plate has somewhat of a rainbow looking thing on it which is what hawaii has. lastly on this the ambulence is similar in style (excluding the pokeball).

Also if you notice a wingul in the bottom corner, it could be hinting that this region would be a similar region to Hoenn meaning something that is an Island, Lots of water, and traveling around the seas. But due to reviews of how Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire was, I think they might have tried working the style in a different way so that it would work better.

Fifth:
The Building to the Right has Palm tree's around it meaning that an area within the region is possibly tropical and knowing that the building is made in a similar style to one building found in hawaii makes me feel like the region is going to be around hawaii.

Sixth:
The Bird shown within the video is colored and shaped similar to a bird that is found on Hawaii, The Red Crescent Cardinal.

Seventh:
The Code name to this project is known to be project "Rainbow", Hawaii is the Rainbow State (Reason why a Rainbow is represented on their plates).

Eighth:
In August of 2015, there was this comment:" NWR: And last but not least, can you just throw a cryptic word out there? Just anything. Something will get me to scratch my head. That, like, in eight months I'll go, 'That's what he was talking about!
Smith: Flowers."

Flowers are used heavily in Hawaii, Their necklaces are one case!

Ninth:
The Pokemon World Championships are often in Hawaii and what better place to base a region off of for the games 20th anniversary!

At this time that is all I have for reasoning's the region will be based off Hawaii, but i am sure more ideas will come later.

Now about the Rival Group in Pokemon sun and moon. Im feeling for some reason that it will be similar to Hoenn where there is two! Maybe they will play out differently but my feeling is that one of the groups bosses pokemon will be a Lunatone and the other a Solrock. Now I could be wrong but in Pokemon Omega ruby and Alpha sapphire the bosses had mega evolutions making me think that we will be getting Mega Solrock and Mega Lunatone.

Now what about other possible mega evolutions that could happen? Here is my idea list:
  • Mega Yanmega
  • Mega Sandslash
  • Mega Bronzong
  • Mega Torterra
  • Mega Infernape
  • Mega Empoleon
  • Mega Milotic
  • Mega Togekiss
  • Mega Flygon
  • Mega Zoroark
  • Mega Talonflame
  • Mega Electivire or Electabuzz
  • Mega Magmortar or Magmar
  • Mega Miltank
  • Mega Typhlosion
  • Mega Feraligatr
  • Mega Meganium
  • Mega Breloom
  • Mega Serperior
  • Mega Emboar
  • Mega Samurott
  • Mega Hydreigon
  • Mega Azumarill
  • Mega Starmie
  • Mega Weavile
What is my reasoning for thinking this? Well Obviously not everyone i mentioned is probably going to have a chance or be but I am assuming due to their involvement with the Pokemon Direct Trailer. I think that possibly the pokemon that were being shown off are ones that we might be seeing a mega evolution to within sun and moon. When looking at the list it is not far from how many we do see usually so it would be very interesting seeing one.

Now some might recall a list of "Leaked" pokemon that happened a few weeks ago. Well I do not believe it is true but I could see the possibilities. Here is what I can see...

Nikkoguma and Beasahi - Are 756,757 on the list that was "leaked".. They are the "Morning sun" pokemon.
Piisumu and Kokonatoro - Are 771, 772 on the list and are "Pea Crab" and "Coconut Crab".
Karuka and Okiruka - are 773 and 774 on the list and are "Dolphin"

I believe the bird shown in the video is this next one:

Haotori - # 766 on the list and is a flying type that is "Humming" so a humming bird?
Byooji, Funzai, Joorai - # 785,786,787 - Are known as "Time" pokemon. The Sun and moon are known to create time and manage it so maybe these pokemon are possible for that.
Kanshioni - # 790 and is "Thermodynamic" I could see this playing with a cold / warm theme when it comes to the volcanoes.
Kyojishin - # 760 and is known as "Big Earthquake" which can be related back to volcanoes when they form and erupt.

So maybe the list is true? it has the vibe it could be part of a hawaii based region but the way this would shape the region would be to be something that is not using any new starters. Maybe re-using the Kalos region starters.

There is much more to learn and figure out but hopefully we will get more news in the future for this region. Will The other Zygarde forms be put into this region? Will Magiana be part of this region? Will there be a new eevelution? Lets find out! Post your theories or findings below :)

*Update 3/1/2016:

Many videos have been pointing out the symbol in the sun and moon logo's. They have been concluding this to being able to possibly fuse with your pokemon within sun and moon. Personally I think this is a load of crap. So what if the symbols look like ones from another manga about pokemon that failed. Does not mean they mean the same thing! Personally I feel that if these symbols where to "Fuse" pokemon, i think it could be something to fuse Lunatone and Solrock together to create a new evolution path. Maybe something like an eclipse. But I do not feel it will mean we can fuse with our pokemon or all our pokemon can fuse.

Here is an image of one of the youtube videos video art that shows the logos.

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Re: Pokemon Sun and Moon

Post by A_Land_Whale » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:56 am

dafuq did i just read .-.
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

TheLegendJet
Banned
Premium 6
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 5,065 hours
Blocks Mined: 18,655,974
Achievements: 233

Post by TheLegendJet » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:42 am

Pokemon S&M, huh?

Vsauce
Premium 3
Accountname: BetterOne
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 935 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,393,956
Achievements: 158

Post by Vsauce » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:26 pm

Mega Garchomp already exists

Lucipo
Premium 6
Accountname: thecreeperking01
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 1,876 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,128,919
Achievements: 241

Post by Lucipo » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:22 pm

[quote="Arbr"]

• Mega Yanmega
  • Mega Sandslash
  • Mega Bronzong
  • Mega Torterra
  • Mega Infernape
  • Mega Empoleon
  • Mega Milotic
  • Mega Togekiss
  • Mega Flygon
  • Mega Zoroak
  • Mega Talonflame
    You cannot just simply misspell Zoroark...

Also all of this info was in TyranitarTubes video, not all of it is copied, but everything in that video is in this.
arbr is best mod 2017

vote arbr for admin

USER_AVATAR
Brandon
Premium 5
Accountname: bmal04
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 540 hours
Blocks Mined: 196,897
Achievements: 109

Post by Brandon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:28 pm

I am hyyyyyped. Like the ideas Arbr, but i don't beleive sixth gen should get their mega evo's just yet. Also agree with you on it being in hawaii

USER_AVATAR
Bubik2
Premium 6
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 3,175 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,526,782
Achievements: 256

Post by Bubik2 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:30 am

Lol just read this
Pokémon is famous now i think xD
Just a Bubik :O
(My English is always bad)

TheTepig
Accountname: Warriorkitty
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 213 hours
Blocks Mined: 33,353
Achievements: 55

Post by TheTepig » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:32 pm

I am so Hyped about this! If only you could use mega stones on the devolved form of emboar... then Tepig would be awesome!