Page 5 of 5

Re: Leaving/Returning

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:33 pm
by amp
Angouleme01 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:24 am
If someone does care, I'm leaving, I don't know if I will ever return, that was a good month, see ya.
Why? :(

Re: Leaving/Returning

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:44 pm
by Angouleme01
ampbino wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:33 pm
Angouleme01 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:24 am
If someone does care, I'm leaving, I don't know if I will ever return, that was a good month, see ya.
Why? :(
There is more reasons, but I'll tell you the 3 most important ones.
Personal stuff.
Migraine.
Depression.

Re: Leaving/Returning

Posted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:46 pm
by amp
Angouleme01 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:44 pm
ampbino wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:33 pm
Angouleme01 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:24 am
If someone does care, I'm leaving, I don't know if I will ever return, that was a good month, see ya.
Why? :(
There is more reasons, but I'll tell you the 3 most important ones.
Personal stuff.
Migraine.
Depression.
Well, we love you! Come back soon!

Re: Leaving/Returning

Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:34 am
by SecondStandard
ampbino wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:33 pm

Well, we love you! Come back soon!
Dont talk for everyone xD

Re: Leaving/Returning

Posted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:42 pm
by Hamster
Quit notice and reasons:
-Master rank removed
Worked a long time for this
-Donator items (spider heads mainly) became f2p AND also extremely easy to get
-No meaningful content updates in a while
-Nerf of more end game items
-Hunger buff (why)
-Stuff in real life
-Bored

Re: Leaving/Returning

Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:56 am
by nickmcski
Hamster wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:42 pm
Quit notice and reasons:
-Master rank removed
Worked a long time for this
-Donator items (spider heads mainly) became f2p AND also extremely easy to get
-No meaningful content updates in a while
-Nerf of more end game items
-Hunger buff (why)
-Stuff in real life
-Bored
Okay. Bye Hamster!

Re: Leaving/Returning

Posted: Wed May 02, 2018 7:56 pm
by Bubik2
Hamster wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:42 pm
Quit notice and reasons:
-Master rank removed
Worked a long time for this
-Donator items (spider heads mainly) became f2p AND also extremely easy to get
-No meaningful content updates in a while
-Nerf of more end game items
-Hunger buff (why)
-Stuff in real life
-Bored
Bye
btw u never were active so i dont see it as quit :cussing: <-need to do that bc i cant curse

Re: Leaving/Returning

Posted: Thu May 03, 2018 10:06 pm
by amp
Hamster wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 6:42 pm
Quit notice and reasons:
-Master rank removed
Worked a long time for this
-Donator items (spider heads mainly) became f2p AND also extremely easy to get
-No meaningful content updates in a while
-Nerf of more end game items
-Hunger buff (why)
-Stuff in real life
-Bored
-Master rank has always been useless. There are like 5 people who have tried for it, and it has no purpose. I don't see the reason for removing it, but I don't see the reason for keeping it either.

-Donator items need to be F2P. The server being paytowin has been an issue for like 3 years now, and most donors even complain about it. It makes no sense to keep P2W aspects when all it does is scare off regular players, and does little to increase server income.

-Content updates have been lacking a bit lately, yeah. What do you expect when all the coders (and even the regular staff team) have jobs, real lives, and school work?

-Nerfs: Way too many items that make the game boring.