Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Re: I'm quitting craftland

Post by amp » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:52 am

Jovaniph wrote:I demand this be put back to the suggestion post where it belongs...this is a serious suggestion..
Make a new suggestion

"Jovaniph should be bannerino'd from craftlandia"
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Jovaniph
Premium 4
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 611 hours
Blocks Mined: 460,417
Achievements: 86

Post by Jovaniph » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:27 am

rubino wrote:
Jovaniph wrote:I demand this be put back to the suggestion post where it belongs...this is a serious suggestion..
Make a new suggestion

"Jovaniph should be bannerino'd from craftlandia"
Not sure if you are being serious or not... What I find funny is not a single time I've been muted and not a single time I've been banned from Craftland. I'm surprised I haven't even got helper especially when I have an amazing track record XD. Then again, when you start forming opinions in Craftland, you are looked at as an outsider.

I'm not entirely sure when I'll ever come back to Craftland. I'm glad its getting better though, however there never seems to be any focus on the old content Craftland has now. Everything is all about adding new this and that while forgetting to improve on the old.

Anyways, if I did get banned. It'll probably be from some dumb excuse. Regardless, people who get banned are scrubs and I'm not one of them.

Neo
Premium 5
Accountname: devinhamster
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,355,141
Achievements: 164

Post by Neo » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:34 pm

What did you just call me?
"Biceps is always with you" -paszaBiceps, Professional CS:GO Player for Virtus.Pro, champions of EMS One Katowice 2014

Jovaniph
Premium 4
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 611 hours
Blocks Mined: 460,417
Achievements: 86

Post by Jovaniph » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:54 am

PaszaBiceps wrote:What did you just call me?
scrub
A scrub is a now generalized term used as a synonym for a "noob" or "newb," which is someone who is bad at a video game or activity in general.

Most of the definitions here, surprisingly, have nothing to do with the actual term. The original definition is related to a person who makes a mistake in a video game, which is such a bad mistake that it is clearly wrong, yet they persist in making it. The term derives from Street Fighter II, to describe some players that were so bad that they would mash their hands across the control pad, an act known as "scrubbing," because it relates to scrubbing a car or other object with a sponge. Thus they were deemed "scrubbers," or "scrubs" for short. Over time this term expanded throughout the gaming world, and then the real world, and lost its original meaning.
If you're a scrub, then you owe me a cookie.

Copied from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scrub" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;