Admin Application(We really need a separate area for these)

Everything else goes here!
Kusaki
Last login: 12 years ago
Played: 5 hours
Blocks Mined: 866
Achievements: 4

Admin Application(We really need a separate area for these)

Post by Kusaki » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Ok so, I'll start out by saying this probably seems pretty odd that I'm applying for admin when I just got a 4 day temp ban (once again, thank you for not making it a permaban, I seriously do appreciate that.), and due to that, some of you may consider me to be a griefer, but I can assure you that was not my intention, nor did it cross my mind at any point when I was performing the actions that led to the aforementioned ban. I am honestly hoping you guys will be able to look past that for a moment and hear me out.

Now then, since that's out of the way...

I've had quite a bit of previous experience in administrating on servers, and not just minecraft. I've been an admin on several Garry's mod servers, somewhere around 3 or 4, and 5 different minecraft servers, some of which were considerably popular at the time. I do quite enjoy...eh...."admining", for lack of a proper word, and have been doing it for a good while now.

I do have a bit of experience in things such as voxelsniper and worldedit, not massive amounts, but enough to put it to good use, and I very much enjoy building in general.

One of my better qualities IMO is that I enjoy being helpful to other players, so if someone asks me a stupid question, I'll generally try and answer it to the best of my ability anyways, or if I can't, I'll direct them to someone who can.

I'm very interested in becoming an admin here for multiple reasons, the main one being that am enrolled in an online school, which means I'm on my computer almost all day. It also means I can take a break from school for a bit basically whenever I want and log into the server as needed. Of course, this won't be a constant, sometimes I will be busy, or unable to stop what I'm doing, but generally that won't be the case.

TL;DR - I've been admin on a lot of different servers, I enjoy building, I'm generally pretty tolerant of idiots and such, and I'll be on the server a lot.

Oh, also, Fun fact that I thought I might tell you guys for sh*ts and giggles - I have a fairly mild form of autism.
Taking over the internet, one cat at a time.

/target face
/execute palm

Mrjeje
Last login: 11 years ago
Played: 34 hours
Blocks Mined: 9,412
Achievements: 14

Re: Admin Application(We really need a separate area for the

Post by Mrjeje » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Admin appliance! Did not see that for a long time! Admins chose themselves other admins/moderators.
Good thing i'm invincible

VepaS
Premium 1
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 456,216
Achievements: 106

Post by VepaS » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Let's think about the odds of becoming an Admin on a server where you have played for 5 hours and have already got banned from there.
I know what you are thinking. Yeah, pretty small.

Even though you have succesfully Administrated other servers, relying on what you wrote, i don't know who you are.
I haven't seen you playing. To be honest, I dont even know if you really know the server rules.

Players who are loyal for this server will become Moderators after many days of playing, helping and serving the community that we have here.

Us, Admins, Me, Handyman and marc0303 will first think if someone is trusworthy and would he be a good Moderator to serve the justice here, after that we tell what we think to nidefawl, the owner, and he makes the last decision to or not to OP a player. This will not happen in a day, it takes more than a week.
Once we made a mistake, we wont do it again.

Now we don't need more staff here.

Mild form of autism is known as Asperger's syndrome a.k.a. Assburger's.
Age si quid agis.

Handyman
Premium 6
Accountname: handman1991
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 2,219 hours
Blocks Mined: 733,406
Achievements: 126

Post by Handyman » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:57 am

Also (just read the other topic in ban and pardon appeal, about you problem) it is not good having a admin or mod who's account isn't save.
There was a mod few months ago where he brother got on and did some stuff in creative (was granted for a little time so he could fix a huge rollback back then), he got de-oped for this.
So keep your account save for any other, cause we can't just see who is who, and if rules are broken there being banned.
-Joined 20 march 2011-
-Longest Playtime until 1947 hours-