Joyman533
Premium 4
Last login: 11 days ago
Played: 2,704 hours
Blocks Mined: 976,142
Achievements: 198

The 2015 Thread

Post by Joyman533 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:09 am

The server time has gone on to Jan 01, 2015 now.

It's 2015.

:(

Discuss.
Helper 5/1/15 to 12/25/15.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Re: The 2015 Thread

Post by YT_Rivenful » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:09 am

Dude I might get a job soon! 2015 <3
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:04 am

Jaylee wrote:Dude I might get a job soon! 2015 <3
Nice! Good luck Jay.
Please donate rails, stonebricks, and gold ores to the hopper at /warp TheSC. We need many of those in order to build the railroad network in Greycliff.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:07 am

New Years is just an excuse to get drunk. When you wake up tomorrow, you’ll feel the same way as when you woke up this morning, except maybe hungover. It’s dumb, really. You’re the same person still. And, New Years resolutions? Yeah right. No one stays true to them. Gyms see a ridiculous number of membership sales for January compared to December, but, in February, they’re back to normal. No one keeps their resolution in mind. Because, it doesn’t matter. You could say “I’m gunna lose weight” or “I’m gunna stop smoking” at any time of the year. But, if you don’t have the fucking will or means to do it, you’re not gunna fucking do it. The fact that it’s a new fucking year won’t motivate you. It’s an excuse.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Joyman533
Premium 4

Post by Joyman533 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:19 am

Chance wrote:New Years is just an excuse to get drunk. When you wake up tomorrow, you’ll feel the same way as when you woke up this morning, except maybe hungover. It’s dumb, really. You’re the same person still. And, New Years resolutions? Yeah right. No one stays true to them. Gyms see a ridiculous number of membership sales for January compared to December, but, in February, they’re back to normal. No one keeps their resolution in mind. Because, it doesn’t matter. You could say “I’m gunna lose weight” or “I’m gunna stop smoking” at any time of the year. But, if you don’t have the fucking will or means to do it, you’re not gunna fucking do it. The fact that it’s a new fucking year won’t motivate you. It’s an excuse.
I haven't even bothered to make New Year's Resolutions since like 5th grade. It's a waste of breath.

Fightface
Premium 4
Location: Location could not be loaded due to system error code Jav.lang.string.isempty()Z
Accountname: Fightr2021
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 1,526 hours
Blocks Mined: 226,099
Achievements: 123

Post by Fightface » Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:00 am

My New Year's Resolution is to be not fat, yeah not gonna happen, nvm.

amp
Premium 6

Post by amp » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:45 am

Fightface wrote:My New Year's Resolution is to be not fat, yeah not gonna happen, nvm.
You're like a twig lmao
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Mooshroom
Premium 6
Accountname: The_Mushroomcow
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 3,878 hours
Blocks Mined: 640,246
Achievements: 161

Post by Mooshroom » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:07 pm

Chance wrote:New Years is just an excuse to get drunk. When you wake up tomorrow, you’ll feel the same way as when you woke up this morning, except maybe hungover. It’s dumb, really. You’re the same person still. And, New Years resolutions? Yeah right. No one stays true to them. Gyms see a ridiculous number of membership sales for January compared to December, but, in February, they’re back to normal. No one keeps their resolution in mind. Because, it doesn’t matter. You could say “I’m gunna lose weight” or “I’m gunna stop smoking” at any time of the year. But, if you don’t have the fucking will or means to do it, you’re not gunna fucking do it. The fact that it’s a new fucking year won’t motivate you. It’s an excuse.
Chance, being as optimistic as always
someone's going to see this eventually, right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuSKERiejO0
#OneMooChance

amp
Premium 6

Post by amp » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:31 am

Jared wrote:
Not optimistic. Realistic.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Trottero
Premium 4
Played: 1,136 hours
Blocks Mined: 630,686
Achievements: 175

Post by Trottero » Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:55 pm

Chance wrote:
Jared wrote:
Not optimistic. Realistic.
+1
I rate the game 8 out of pineapple.
"You just put the things in the things" - pig001, 17/4/2015
"The engines are stop go" -Dietrig, 27/04/2015