ill buy your wither skulls just reply your reasonable price and ill buy it

_DISTRACTION_
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 23 hours
Blocks Mined: 6,290
Achievements: 24

Re: Buying your with skulls!

Post by _DISTRACTION_ » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:20 pm

it's not that hard to go to the nether and get them yourself...

David
Premium 4
Accountname: David4799
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 314 hours
Blocks Mined: 49,038
Achievements: 50

Post by David » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:18 am

dude theyre super rare drops do you not know that? and there seems to be mob spawning problems in the nether if you also didnt notice that, and your getting fairly annoying kid, you reply on all my posts and theyre all negative. I dont think you should be posting

Killgun
Premium 1
Accountname: KILLGUN345
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 912 hours
Blocks Mined: 62,183
Achievements: 51

Post by Killgun » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:53 am

David4799 wrote:dude theyre super rare drops do you not know that? and there seems to be mob spawning problems in the nether if you also didnt notice that, and your getting fairly annoying kid, you reply on all my posts and theyre all negative. I dont think you should be posting
I've had enough of you. I've kept relatively silent about all this, but now its starting to get annoying.
Just to finish the on-topic part, I have 43 Wither skulls. Go look for them in the Nether.

Now, onto your posts. I know I'm not an admin, but this is seriously getting annoying.
1. You have created over 20 topics in the past week. Stop, please.
2. Most of the posts you make are rude, off-topic, or so pointless to a point that people have the goddamn right to disrespect you.
3. You seem to blame a lot of server problems on other players. If you have a problem with them, don't use their stuff, don't talk to them...disassociate yourself from them entirely.
4. Your server suggestions? A bit pointless. First you we're complaining that the server was too slow, and now you want to add so much stuff it might as well explode.
5. Selling items on the forums? No no. Nobody wants to read it. If you already spammed it in Global, nobody wants to here it on the forums too.
6. This one might be a but blunt, but your aggravating. You're an instigator. You start fights, like to argue, and prove it by blaming things on others on the forums.

I hope this didn't offend you too much, because all I'm doing is stating my vision of all of this. I really do hope you can repair the damage that you've done already. Maybe get friendly with the players again.
http://nightriderturbo.com/
AHHHHHHHHH
GOTTA STEER OHGODOHGOD *steering wheel pops off*
NONONOOOO WELL MAYBE MY LAST MOMENTS WILL IN PEACEFUL MUSIC *accidently tears out radio*
WHYYYYYYYY
~Ritz~

Zarvon
Premium 1
Location: MA. That's not Maine. Maine is ME. MA is Massachusetts. Look it up.
Played: 393 hours
Blocks Mined: 228,577
Achievements: 96

Post by Zarvon » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Killgun wrote:You have created over 20 topics in the past week. Stop, please.
:thumbsup:
-Most craftland videos posted on youtube
-Contibutor to the craftland wiki
-Most offtopic posts on forums

Mr_Blobby
Banned
Premium 2
Accountname: blobbosezhi2
Last login: 11 years ago
Played: 803 hours
Blocks Mined: 192,796
Achievements: 73

Post by Mr_Blobby » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:52 pm

But Killgun, he only wants to make sure your...Buying your with skulls.
-Craftland Admin-
-In loving memory of Mr Blobby, departed 1999-

David
Premium 4

Post by David » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:40 pm

Killgun wrote:
David4799 wrote:dude theyre super rare drops do you not know that? and there seems to be mob spawning problems in the nether if you also didnt notice that, and your getting fairly annoying kid, you reply on all my posts and theyre all negative. I dont think you should be posting
I've had enough of you. I've kept relatively silent about all this, but now its starting to get annoying.
Just to finish the on-topic part, I have 43 Wither skulls. Go look for them in the Nether.

Now, onto your posts. I know I'm not an admin, but this is seriously getting annoying.
2. Most of the posts you make are rude, off-topic, or so pointless to a point that people have the goddamn right to disrespect you.
3. You seem to blame a lot of server problems on other players. If you have a problem with them, don't use their stuff, don't talk to them...disassociate yourself from them entirely.
4. Your server suggestions? A bit pointless. First you we're complaining that the server was too slow, and now you want to add so much stuff it might as well explode.
5. Selling items on the forums? No no. Nobody wants to read it. If you already spammed it in Global, nobody wants to here it on the forums too.
6. This one might be a but blunt, but your aggravating. You're an instigator. You start fights, like to argue, and prove it by blaming things on others on the forums.

I hope this didn't offend you too much, because all I'm doing is stating my vision of all of this. I really do hope you can repair the damage that you've done already. Maybe get friendly with the players again.
are you a fool this was obviosuly ment to offend me.... Im not an instigator esspecially if your talking about the problem with eleazar. I also find you quite annoying, you talk way too much.MY suggestions? there not really pointless, they wouldn't ruin the server. modifying the weather?, more pvp? Im just following the rules, Im yet to be banned for breaking them (maybe besides temp for caps)
alot of servers have pvp,and more diverse then this one I was just suggesting it, I also see no rules about posts. that whys they're in off topic because well its "off topic"
The guy im being rude too had been posting on everything I even say even if it doesn't even include players in general, he has been leaving rude comments. And also recently if you haven't noticed there is no ghasts in the nether, as well as wither skeletons, I finally found some after searching through the nether for 2 hours but it was just two of them.
I never posted anything about selling anything I'm talking about buying cause clearly no one really sells the skulls. Your clearly the instigator in this situation
And I like to try to be involved big fucking deal.

USER_AVATAR
patisfat
Played: 232 hours
Blocks Mined: 30,030
Achievements: 31

Post by patisfat » Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:48 pm

David4799 wrote:
Killgun wrote:

are you a fool this was obviosuly ment to offend me.... Im not an instigator esspecially if your talking about the problem with eleazar. I also find you quite annoying, you talk way too much.MY suggestions? there not really pointless, they wouldn't ruin the server. modifying the weather?, more pvp? Im just following the rules, Im yet to be banned for breaking them (maybe besides temp for caps)
alot of servers have pvp,and more diverse then this one I was just suggesting it, I also see no rules about posts. that whys they're in off topic because well its "off topic"
The guy im being rude too had been posting on everything I even say even if it doesn't even include players in general, he has been leaving rude comments. And also recently if you haven't noticed there is no ghasts in the nether, as well as wither skeletons, I finally found some after searching through the nether for 2 hours but it was just two of them.
I never posted anything about selling anything I'm talking about buying cause clearly no one really sells the skulls. Your clearly the instigator in this situation
Ok this is not my argument but i got to side with killgun here. Changing the weather is the dumbest idea i have ever seen and i don't even want to get into that... This is a no pvp server except for the nether and pvp arenas so why would adding in pvp make the server better? Also i have seen a lot of pointless posts coming from you and i agree you need to tone it down. like killgun im not trying to insult you are hurt your feelings but you need to change.

David
Premium 4

Post by David » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:06 pm

weather change for snow build up cause it does build.... and pvp so I can go kill people and 90% of servers have large pvp thats why I suggested it......

USER_AVATAR
patisfat
Played: 232 hours
Blocks Mined: 30,030
Achievements: 31

Post by patisfat » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:28 pm

David4799 wrote:weather change for snow build up cause it does build.... and pvp so I can go kill people and 90% of servers have large pvp thats why I suggested it......
Snow builds up so add torches and this is a No pvp server with the exception of the nether and arenas. I don't know why you would think changing it would make the server better, It would completely change the server and make it something most of the players on here would not be ready for.