can i be a mod?

Everything else goes here!
Zarvon
Premium 1
Location: MA. That's not Maine. Maine is ME. MA is Massachusetts. Look it up.
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 393 hours
Blocks Mined: 228,577
Achievements: 96

Re: can i be a mod?

Post by Zarvon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:33 pm

cockatielgal123 wrote:So, that "drop party" you are speaking about. One, it is not free. You have to pay 100 coins to get into the Sky Tub. Second, even though the "drinks" are free, you have a limit of 3 per visit, and i do not mean 3 per 100 coins. I stopped doing drop partys quite a long time ago anyway.
Ahahahahaha katie, love your new signature.

This whole topic seems halfway in offtopic, but it's slowly drifting to a ban appeal. Personally, I kind of like drop parties, but it's true that they can fairly easily nuke the economy.
-Most craftland videos posted on youtube
-Contibutor to the craftland wiki
-Most offtopic posts on forums

Mr_Blobby
Banned
Premium 2
Accountname: blobbosezhi2
Last login: 11 years ago
Played: 803 hours
Blocks Mined: 192,796
Achievements: 73

Post by Mr_Blobby » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:19 pm

Zarvon wrote:
cockatielgal123 wrote:So, that "drop party" you are speaking about. One, it is not free. You have to pay 100 coins to get into the Sky Tub. Second, even though the "drinks" are free, you have a limit of 3 per visit, and i do not mean 3 per 100 coins. I stopped doing drop partys quite a long time ago anyway.
Ahahahahaha katie, love your new signature.

This whole topic seems halfway in offtopic, but it's slowly drifting to a ban appeal. Personally, I kind of like drop parties, but it's true that they can fairly easily nuke the economy.
You like giving people stuff? Everybody likes giving people stuff.

Why else would Christmas exist?
-Craftland Admin-
-In loving memory of Mr Blobby, departed 1999-

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:23 pm

i was banned for something i didnt do too, they said i stole, but really my mine craft/craftland crashed and they banned me while i was reloading. :sadsad: i wish the admins would say something other than "too bad". cockatielgal is my friend/person i know, ask her if i am trustworthy to unban me.

Toguno
Premium 6
Accountname: toguno
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,412 hours
Blocks Mined: 421,492
Achievements: 133

Post by Toguno » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:24 pm

i was banned for something i didnt do too, they said i stole, but really my mine craft/craftland crashed and they banned me while i was reloading. i wish the admins would say something other than "too bad". cockatielgal is my friend/person i know, ask her if i am trustworthy to unban me.

Killgun
Premium 1
Accountname: KILLGUN345
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 912 hours
Blocks Mined: 62,183
Achievements: 51

Post by Killgun » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:25 pm

toguno wrote:i was banned for something i didnt do too, they said i stole, but really my mine craft/craftland crashed and they banned me while i was reloading. i wish the admins would say something other than "too bad". cockatielgal is my friend/person i know, ask her if i am trustworthy to unban me.
Alright, I know this was a LONG time ago, but hear me out.
If you were a friend of Katie, I would know you.
And double posting wont get you unbanned.
And if you wanna get unbanned, make an appeal instead of posting on someone else's topic. I don't wanna sound like an admin, but seriously, my inner OCD goes crazy at the stupidity. :headbang:

By the way, Katie, whats a Sky Tub? :P
http://nightriderturbo.com/
AHHHHHHHHH
GOTTA STEER OHGODOHGOD *steering wheel pops off*
NONONOOOO WELL MAYBE MY LAST MOMENTS WILL IN PEACEFUL MUSIC *accidently tears out radio*
WHYYYYYYYY
~Ritz~

nidefawl
Premium 6
Last login: 6 months ago
Played: 2,264 hours
Blocks Mined: 98,426
Achievements: 102

Post by nidefawl » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:07 pm

iclayminecraft wrote:my people worship u guys :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: - we love u guys! :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Needs more :worship:
ImageImageImage