Accountname: Vantacular1218
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,438 hours
Blocks Mined: 892,225
Achievements: 148

Re: Bored? Post crap here!

Post by Jinx » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:23 am

What.
Wagablaga. Vantacular. Vanta. Vanse. Van. Depends on who's asking.

USER_AVATAR
klubjosh
Premium 2
Last login: 11 years ago
Played: 236 hours
Blocks Mined: 47,799
Achievements: 33

Post by klubjosh » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:47 am

__Blackjack__ wrote:1condition: No dolan. Sorry VepaS, must keep stupidity to a minimum.
__Blackjack__ wrote:(NO DOLAN) Sorry VepaS
Knew I saw it before.
Hey VepaS
Also

Mr_Blobby
Banned
Premium 2
Accountname: blobbosezhi2
Last login: 11 years ago
Played: 803 hours
Blocks Mined: 192,796
Achievements: 73

Post by Mr_Blobby » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:06 am

When you say "Post Crap"...

-Craftland Admin-
-In loving memory of Mr Blobby, departed 1999-

Zarvon
Premium 1
Location: MA. That's not Maine. Maine is ME. MA is Massachusetts. Look it up.
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 393 hours
Blocks Mined: 228,577
Achievements: 96

Post by Zarvon » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Vepas, your job is in danger of being stolen by ballsy finnish groundhogs!
-Most craftland videos posted on youtube
-Contibutor to the craftland wiki
-Most offtopic posts on forums

Blackjack
Premium 3
Accountname: __Blackjack__
Played: 881 hours
Blocks Mined: 419,565
Achievements: 93

Post by Blackjack » Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 pm

Isn't that the shit monster from rayman?

Anyways. Cyn, I watched your video less than 10 minutes after I woke up. I give you a hamburger. My head tastes sideways.

http://cheezburger.com/6926211840

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some people just abuse the privilege.

Zarvon
Premium 1
Location: MA. That's not Maine. Maine is ME. MA is Massachusetts. Look it up.
Played: 393 hours
Blocks Mined: 228,577
Achievements: 96

Post by Zarvon » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:02 pm

What happened to killgun's vid? :/
-Most craftland videos posted on youtube
-Contibutor to the craftland wiki
-Most offtopic posts on forums

Killgun
Premium 1
Accountname: KILLGUN345
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 912 hours
Blocks Mined: 62,183
Achievements: 51

Post by Killgun » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:54 pm

It got deleted. And my last post got deleted too :|
Don't delete this one, guys.
http://nightriderturbo.com/
AHHHHHHHHH
GOTTA STEER OHGODOHGOD *steering wheel pops off*
NONONOOOO WELL MAYBE MY LAST MOMENTS WILL IN PEACEFUL MUSIC *accidently tears out radio*
WHYYYYYYYY
~Ritz~

greiko5
Premium 3
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 564 hours
Blocks Mined: 76,757
Achievements: 72

Post by greiko5 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:22 pm

i have found the 7th cuil!

7 Cuils: I give you a hamburger. The universe is engulfed within itself. A bus advertising hotdogs drives by a papillon. It disapproves. An unnatural force reverses Earth's gravity. You ask for a hamburger. I reciprocate with a mildly convulsing potato. You disapprove. Your disapproval releases a cosmic shift in the void between birth and life. You ask for a hamburger. A certain small dog feasts on hamburger patties for the rest of its unnatural, eternal endurance. Your constant disapproval sends silence through everything. A contrived beast becomes omnipotent. You ask for a hamburger. I give you a hamburger your body becomes an unsettled blob of nothingness, then divides by three. The papillon barks. The universe realigns itself. You, the papillon, and the hamburger disapprove. This condemnation stops the realignment. Hades freezes over. A pig is launched is launched into the unoccupied existence between space and time with a specific hamburger. You ask for a hamburger. I give you a hamburger. It screams as you lift it to your face. You laugh maniacally as I plead with you. You devour the hamburger as it pleads for mercy. I disapprove and condemn you to an eternity in a certain void where a certain pig and its specific hamburger are located. The Universal Space-time Continuum Committee disapproves of my irrational decision. You are locked away and are fed hamburgers for the rest of your natural existence. A pickle refuses to break down during the process of digestion. You die in a freak accident. A certain pickle lives the rest of its life in a comatose state. Your soul disapproves. Down the street a child cries as a hamburger gets stuck in, and climbs back up, her esophagus. You ask again for a hamburger. I refuse to reciprocate. You demand a lawyer. I remind you harshly that this is the new world order. Lawyers no longer exist. Only papillons. Your name is written on a list of sins. Blasphemy. You ask for a hamburger. The comatose pickle vanquishes your soul from this universe. Realignment occurs. You beg for a hamburger. A certain papillon's name is written on an obelisk in Egypt. Mumble. Peasants worship the obelisk. Your soulless corpse partakes in the festivity. Hamburgers are banned universally. The sun implodes. All planets cease to have ever existed. Mercury. Venus. Earth. Mars. Jupiter. Saturn. Uranus. Neptune. Pluto is the only mass in existence. Conveniently, you are on vacation here. Your need for hamburgers re-establishes space-time. Earth is recreated under your intergalactic rule. Hamburgers are your army. You wake up. Clowns. Clowns everywhere. Your dream rushes to meet you. You are kidnapped. You ask for a hamburger. They hand you a hotdog.
Umm sir please stop touching my Gertrudes.

VepaS
Premium 1
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,661 hours
Blocks Mined: 456,216
Achievements: 106

Post by VepaS » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Greiko, LSD?
Age si quid agis.

Killgun
Premium 1
Accountname: KILLGUN345
Last login: 8 years ago
Played: 912 hours
Blocks Mined: 62,183
Achievements: 51

Post by Killgun » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Randomness, randomosity, randomology, whatever you may call it, is using improvisation to create original humorous phrases or monologues or pine cones on the spot. "Randomosity" is fun to express in the presence of friends or logging companies, but can quickly become extremely obnoxious. Have fun with your randomness; don't force it. Remember, if you've got it, flaunt it! Break free of conventional rules. Finishing your sentences is not mandatory, merely optional and you can do it on Tuesdays but not on Wednesdays if you so desire. This is how you must think. If you decide you want to buy rubber ducks whilst talking about something important — don't be afraid to end the conversation and do it! If you're at a college library and suddenly, you just want to find Wally\Waldo, go to the desk and ask for Where's Wally\Waldo. They probably won't have it, but hey, at least you tried! Mention things at random intervals, such as oranges or cake. Make plans and change them mid-way. Just because you're buying a new coat doesn't mean you can't go to the zoo on the way there. Plans should be broken if you think of a more exciting plan. Be oddly specific with what you are saying. It will sound more random. For example, instead of saying, "A few years ago," be more specific and say, "A few years after the year before ten years ago, I was speaking to the brother of my sister's father (uncle)." Do odd things. Like find a book, put it in front of someone's face, and say, "You just got facebooked!" Learn random/ specific colors and numbers. If asked to say a color, use "eggshell," or "dioxizine violet." (Look through Liquitex paint names for ideas; my favorite of theirs is "hookers green." And yes, that's a real color.) Also, answer with something like "pi," "e," or "the square root of seven" when asked to pick a number between one and ten. Wandom words include pickle, chicken, monkey, dino, penguin, purple, pie, squirrel, moo, pizza, mayonnaise, pudding, pants, rawr, socks, pony, llama, unicorn, taco (or burrito), cheese, and nose. Make random noises. Things like "mwargh" or "oooooohh" or even "bwah" and "digee" will work divinely. You could also laugh. A lot and randomly. People will know you for it. Sometimes, you can be the person who laughs and makes everyone else join in! Don't try for this, though. You have to kind of be in your own world first. Don't forget random actions, like clapping randomly, or bobbing your head like a budgerigar (budgerigar a.k.a. budgie: small Australian parakeet). Random names work well. Try using Chris Mear, Mr. Chesters or The Teletubbies; all perform well. Have certain things that you have to do every day, like pet someones hair or say, "I love you" to a stranger. Remember to do these things every day so it becomes a habit, but never do these things to the same person, or if you like always do it to the same person. Get used to forming odd obsessions, like a certain state, food, person, or animal. Make them very public and insane. There are certain topics though that are just old and used: penguins, llamas, Ramen, muffins, Red Bull, Mountain Dew, Monster, Michigan, celebrities like Marilyn Monroe,Ryan Ross, Benji and Joel Madden. There is absolutely nothing wrong with breaking into random accents. Make your own language! Speak about yourself in the third person ("John Doe/Myself/Super John Doe/John doe-san likes cheese" instead of "I like cheese") and about the collective by using random group concepts ("we" becomes "our company," "our army," "the movement," etc). Keep switching between normal jive and this methods, and also constantly changing the replacements themselves for maximum efficacy. Choose a reasonably common word, (Not too common, like "the," and not too uncommon, like "frivolous"). Every time you hear someone say that word, act horrified as if they have just uttered the most disgusting word in the universe. RANDOM!
http://nightriderturbo.com/
AHHHHHHHHH
GOTTA STEER OHGODOHGOD *steering wheel pops off*
NONONOOOO WELL MAYBE MY LAST MOMENTS WILL IN PEACEFUL MUSIC *accidently tears out radio*
WHYYYYYYYY
~Ritz~