DerCreeperFanNR1
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 89 hours
Blocks Mined: 32,343
Achievements: 33

Re: Confusing offtopic bullshit.

Post by DerCreeperFanNR1 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Bob wrote:Anyone else here feel like eating crackers?
hmmm cracker :cheesy:
Herobrine wrote:You dont know what you did!

Zarvon
Premium 1
Location: MA. That's not Maine. Maine is ME. MA is Massachusetts. Look it up.
Last login: 9 years ago
Played: 393 hours
Blocks Mined: 228,577
Achievements: 96

Post by Zarvon » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Dear god, so many people.
-Most craftland videos posted on youtube
-Contibutor to the craftland wiki
-Most offtopic posts on forums

Xykon58
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 389 hours
Blocks Mined: 107,692
Achievements: 50

Post by Xykon58 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:15 am

This is something very rude, and is being posted for the llolz. If you descramble it, don't read it out loud.

uuktitycccnfthbtti

On that note it should be noted that the rest of this post is actually being written by someone else, someone relevant to this subtopic in particular who is best friends with Xykon and happens to be at his house laying on his couch typing at a frighteningly speedy speed, which could indicate he's on speed which he needs to get off speedily. This is what happens when he goes to sleep at 7:30 the night before. This has generally been known to me as a text vomit where I just barf some text and random stories and words onto the page and try to make a lasting impression, though I don't actually care if you remember the post. I asked my friend for a topic about which I could vomit some text and he said "I don't know." Sometimes when I don't know stuff I'm just bored. Generally people think that being bored is a bad thing, but couldn't being bored indicate that we're better than the rest of the species on the planet? If we've reached the mental capacity to have nothing to do or think about, does that mean we're smarter or stupider than the rest of the world. Yes, I think I got that from a Vsauce video, but I'm not sure.

I noticed someone new on the forum with a violently pink name has been using a lot of smileys. Smileys are usually used in only certain situations, and not in any that are serious. Frankly they annoy me, except for perhaps :cheesy: because it's named "Cheesey" and was a favorite of a favorite friend of mine. But seriously though, don't overdose on smileys, :morons: :morons: :morons: :morons:

I asked my friend for another topic and he said Somalian pirates raping our churches or something. I think that might be a somewhat unfounded idea. Sure, some pirates have been Somalian, and sure, some pirates rape churches and it's inhabitants, BUT OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO SINGLE OUT THE SOMALIAN PIRATES YOU RACIST. I bet there are many lovely people that are Somalian. I need another topic. He's thinking of one.

And here we go. "People being sexually attracted to inanimate objects." I tried to think of some coherent response about people wanting to bone statues, but I can't do it. Different topic.

"Ladybugs." I usually don't spend tons of time with Ladybugs, but right about now they're clinging to the windows of my school. I have a theory that this is because it's fall and they need to find somewhere warm to survive the winter and then bang it in the spring and keep the species going and stuff. I bet wasps and hornets and all the flying and stinging fuckers that are terrible people are having the same idea. But they're not really trying to bang it, except for a few. I think most of them are chicks, and least that's the case with bees.

Well, my friend gave me another topic. Marijuana. I'm pretty sure about 60% of my school population is smoking or has smoked. Not exactly a brilliant bunch, unless it's art related. For a school of 600 people though, that's not TONS. Something interesting about reddit; the smoking community named the subreddit they wanted to talk about pot on "reddit.com/r/trees." So the people who wanted to talk about trees named their subreddit "reddit.com/r/marijuanaenthusiasts." I thought that was pretty funny.

While we're talking about drugs, this reminds me of some guy named David something on the forums a while ago. I don't know if he still posts, nor do I particularly care, but David, if you do end up reading this you might want to know:
Your posts are really annoying. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just that your terrible spelling, grammar, and your seemingly endless urge to try to "hook people up" does not go over well with staff. I'm not for or against drug use, but seriously, I thought kez was gonna lose his shit on you a few times. Perhaps the LSD addled your brain a bit.

My friend just told me to talk about bad kareoke in a banana suit. I don't feel like talking about that so I'll talk about nostalgia instead. What are some games that give you nostalgia? Or shows? Or places or people or foods or books blahblahblahblah. I'd say these things:

The house I spent the first 7 years or so of the time I lived in this particular state in.
Fallout 3
My elementary schools playground.

From some of that, and other parts of the reading, I'm almost certain that anyone who knows me knows that the person writing this is me, and not the owner of the account, who gives few shits about it in the first place because all the friends who actually played the game with him have already left to do other stuff. If you do figure out who this not so mysterious person is, don't go vomiting it around everywhere. It's 11:37 pm and so I'm just speaking to myself basically, I may end up deleting it later though I have doubts.
Also, if you translate the thing at the top don't tell people. It's dirty, but it was the original owner of this accounts idea, not mine. .__.

Swifty
Premium 4
Accountname: _SwiftyFox
Last login: 7 years ago
Played: 545 hours
Blocks Mined: 117,804
Achievements: 89

Post by Swifty » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:12 pm

What does the Pox say?!

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Swifty wrote:What does the Pox say?!
SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT.

SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT SHWIFT.

Das what he says.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Tyler
Premium 3
Accountname: ctmpkmlec4
Last login: 4 months ago
Played: 637 hours
Blocks Mined: 124,252
Achievements: 80

Post by Tyler » Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:23 am

So... I took an online Python programming class that lasted seven weeks. The deadline for the final exam was Oct. 14. I forgot to take the final or do the last two assignments, and I still passed the class. Although I got a D, I still passed that mofo. Good thing it was a free, non-credit, online class. Kids, don't be a derp like me.
-Craftland Wiki Contributor-
-Grammar Nazi-

Faker
Premium 5
Accountname: ZChaoticLight
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 802 hours
Blocks Mined: 209,598
Achievements: 131

Post by Faker » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:53 am

Anyone plays GetAmped2? It's addicting... (Blue plays it more than League of Legends)
Meow

Chedd
Premium 3
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 2,243 hours
Blocks Mined: 785,566
Achievements: 174

Post by Chedd » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:27 pm

I always thought it'd be nice to learn Python, as it's used in the video animation program 'Blender', which looked like it has a lot of capability, based on peoples' creations I've seen on youtube and such.
Creator of the world renowned iChedd

Procrastination is like a credit card, it's only fun until you get the bill

Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you're some form of cheese

Tyler
Premium 3
Accountname: ctmpkmlec4
Last login: 4 months ago
Played: 637 hours
Blocks Mined: 124,252
Achievements: 80

Post by Tyler » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Chedd wrote:I always thought it'd be nice to learn Python, as it's used in the video animation program 'Blender', which looked like it has a lot of capability, based on peoples' creations I've seen on youtube and such.
Python is used in a lot of things, surprisingly, with Youtube being the most familiar. The syntax is easy to understand, but it's still an interpreted code which means a Python program isn't as fast as a program that's compiled to native machine code. If you are interested, Coursera.org offers free online classes, but I'm not sure if there is an age limit. Anyway, the class I took was called Learn to Program: The Fundamentals through the University of Toronto; I'm not sure how often a new class is offered, though.
-Craftland Wiki Contributor-
-Grammar Nazi-

marc0303
Premium 6
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 991 hours
Blocks Mined: 34,062
Achievements: 61

Post by marc0303 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Tyler wrote:but it's still an interpreted code which means a Python program isn't as fast as a program that's compiled to native machine code.
You could use a JIT compiler such as PyPy if you want native performance, even though, most of the time, it is not a issue.