Accountname: bmal04
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 540 hours
Blocks Mined: 196,897
Achievements: 109

Boss Valkyrie

Post by Brandon » Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Plz? :mrgreen:
==========================General Stuffz=========================================
Name: Boss Valkyrie\\Superboss Valkyrie
Health:20000\\100000
Model:Resized, different eye color, sword is different(bigger, recolored), holds a shield, wings are recolored, bigger, etc
Drops:Valkyrie Sword w/ enchants,valkyrie armor w/ enchants, shield of repulsion,reuseable spawnegg, hat

========================Mechanics==============================================
Take Stuff in and out as you please

-Every 2000 damage the boss takes and spawns in level 5 valkyries 1 for every active player in the arena at that time. Valkyries attack with their normal mechanics and gradually heal the boss like snowman and ocelot bosses. Boss teleports every 100 damage it takes behind a random player and hits them with a hit that takes 5 hearts regardless of their armor.

-Attacks with hits that have a chain of 10 attacks, tenth attack knocks the player back 15 blocks. If you could add the animation of the boss swinging it's shield(The tenth attack is like a shield bash) that would be awesome

-Only sharpshots can affect the boss, other arrows are blocked with the shield.

-In the last 1000 health, the boss enters a defense more where it raises it's shield(don't care if you added and animation but would be cool) and backs away a bit more slowly that it's normal walkspeed. It attacks more slowly but harder
Plz? :mrgreen:
The animations would be alot to ask for, so I wouldn't care if they were there or not.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Re: Boss Valkyrie

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:58 pm

Likes the idea, instead of it being called Boss Valkyrie, Name it Valyrie King
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.