moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

New vampire boss nerf.

Post by moomon » Wed May 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Ok so the new boss was a GREAT idea. I personally love it. but it is way too hard. it spawns it's buttlers every 2000 health. that is 10 times in one fight. now the buttlers are way to hard. it takes about 20-30 minutes for 3 people to kill the boss and we were full gear with good enchants and everything. Now i just wanted to sugest a nerf for the boss cus when there is not many people online and the vampire boss spawns youre kinda screwed. and you cant solo the boss. so the nerf i was talking about and i told it to some craftland players who thought it was a good idea was to have the hardest or some of the harder buttlerst spawn. so 3 of the hardest or of the harder buttlers spawn each time but they would spawn each 5000 health that would be 4 times each boss fight. this would still make the fight hard. but it would take alittle less time. The dropp we got from the boss was not worth spending 20-30 minutes for. I hope that you will look at this and think about the suggestion.

//Your regards moomon
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

USER_AVATAR
Build
Premium 6
Accountname: build_to_the_top
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,408 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,021,914
Achievements: 175

Re: New vampire boss nerf.

Post by Build » Wed May 20, 2015 3:54 pm

I agree in two points:

1.the new boss in general is great :)
2. the idea of letting buttlers spawn 4 times only. The loot that the boss drops could be better but prices as reusuable spawn egg and villager spawner or the special valkyrie chestplate are still good top prices.

But i don't think you should nerf the buttlers. You don't loose your stuff when dying so there is no problem if you die. In addition to that now the op Books really have a use. putting a higher unbreaking or sharpness or protection or whatever will help you beat this boss better. So pls dont make it less powerful ;)

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5

Post by moomon » Wed May 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Build wrote:I agree in two points:

1.the new boss in general is great :)
2. the idea of letting buttlers spawn 4 times only. The loot that the boss drops could be better but prices as reusuable spawn egg and villager spawner or the special valkyrie chestplate are still good top prices.

But i don't think you should nerf the buttlers. You don't loose your stuff when dying so there is no problem if you die. In addition to that now the op Books really have a use. putting a higher unbreaking or sharpness or protection or whatever will help you beat this boss better. So pls dont make it less powerful ;)

yeah i dont think the buttlers or the loot should be changed i just mean that spending 30 minutes killing a boss and get 6 strenght 3 potions sux

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5

Post by moomon » Wed May 20, 2015 4:04 pm

moomon wrote:Ok so the new boss was a GREAT idea. I personally love it. but it is way too hard. it spawns it's buttlers every 2000 health. that is 10 times in one fight. now the buttlers are way to hard. it takes about 20-30 minutes for 3 people to kill the boss and we were full gear with good enchants and everything. Now i just wanted to sugest a nerf for the boss cus when there is not many people online and the vampire boss spawns youre kinda screwed. and you cant solo the boss. so the nerf i was talking about and i told it to some craftland players who thought it was a good idea was to have the hardest or some of the harder buttlerst spawn. so 3 of the hardest or of the harder buttlers spawn each time but they would spawn each 5000 health that would be 4 times each boss fight. this would still make the fight hard. but it would take alittle less time. The dropp we got from the boss was not worth spending 20-30 minutes for. I hope that you will look at this and think about the suggestion.

//Your regards moomon

or another thing that could change it is keep how the boss is right now and just up the loot. so you cant get this bad potion of strength 3 you will get really good loot. like a mini super boss. so you allways get a good enchant or a valk thing or spawner. i dont know everything that the bosses can drop. but instead of getting bad loot as the first place winner you will have a 100% chanse to get good loot. so you make it worth to spend alot of time killing a boss

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Wed May 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Whenever something challenging is added, people complain that it's too hard.

What about older players like me that WANT a challenge such as a harder boss, and not one that dies in three minutes? One thing will always be harder than the rest, and everyone will keep complaint for the nerf of the hardest one, until every fucking mob on this game is a one hit kill from a wood sword.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed May 20, 2015 6:57 pm

I think the vampire boss is fine enough, atleast super geared players got something to look forward to, to fix these long fights from happening add a 30 min timer to all the arena bosses? If the boss cannot be defeated by then, the boss despawns leaving no reward.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5

Post by moomon » Wed May 20, 2015 8:54 pm

RUBINO wrote:Whenever something challenging is added, people complain that it's too hard.

What about older players like me that WANT a challenge such as a harder boss, and not one that dies in three minutes? One thing will always be harder than the rest, and everyone will keep complaint for the nerf of the hardest one, until every fucking mob on this game is a one hit kill from a wood sword.

have you tryed to kill the new boss? i dont care if it is too hard actualy im fine spending 30 minutes with 3 full geared with allmost the best enchants on their weapons. but the loot you get from it... please i really hope you have tryed to kill it. the boss takes way to long time for newer people and at the time im online there is like 4 people online and mostly it is new people. and what if i want to kill the boss? i cant cus i get a vampire boss. you need to think about EVERY people on the server not just OLDER people with the verry best enchants and best levels. the boss takes longer time to kill than a super boss. so 1 nerf it somewhat. or 2 atleast do so you get better loot.

If older players that is more geared and that is better than the rest wants a challenge it shouldnt destroy or change the game for the new people. that cant kill the boss

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Thu May 21, 2015 12:46 am

moomon wrote:
RUBINO wrote:Whenever something challenging is added, people complain that it's too hard.

have you tryed to kill the new boss? i dont care if it is too hard actualy im fine spending 30 minutes with 3 full geared with allmost the best enchants on their weapons. but the loot you get from it... please i really hope you have tryed to kill it. the boss takes way to long time for newer people and at the time im online there is like 4 people online and mostly it is new people. and what if i want to kill the boss? i cant cus i get a vampire boss. you need to think about EVERY people on the server not just OLDER people with the verry best enchants and best levels. the boss takes longer time to kill than a super boss. so 1 nerf it somewhat. or 2 atleast do so you get better loot.

If older players that is more geared and that is better than the rest wants a challenge it shouldnt destroy or change the game for the new people. that cant kill the boss
I agree with better loot, as all boss loot is shit now. But still. There's 3 other bosses. Don't make it seem like they spawn every time.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5

Post by moomon » Thu May 21, 2015 2:27 pm

RUBINO wrote:
moomon wrote:

I agree with better loot, as all boss loot is shit now. But still. There's 3 other bosses. Don't make it seem like they spawn every time.
i dont care about the loot on the other bosses since it goes so quick to kill them. but this boss takes over 30 minutes to kill so the reward should be higher