Played: 3,223 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,810,673
Achievements: 272

Boss Suggestion: Enderman

Post by Mogubea » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:05 pm

GENERAL
Boss Name: Boss Enderman || Super: Super Boss Enderman
Boss Health: 25000 || Super: 110000
Model: Resized Enderman, Different colored eyes || Super: Gold eyes and a hat!
Unique Rare Drops: End portal frame (maybe? I dunno... All of the strongholds are pretty much owned, would be nice to have a chance to own a portal.), Enderman Spawner (Why not?). Valkyrie Leggings Protection VI, Unbreaking X (I've seen so many people request a boss to drop these.), Reusable Enderpearl (woot000's suggestion, I also really like this idea)
Other: No skill levels can be increased when attacking this boss, Valkyrie weapons/tools deal 80% of their normal damage.

OFFENSES/ATTACKS
Melee Attack
Range: 5 blocks
Damage: 10-12.5 Hearts of damage (Without armor equipped)
Rare Occurrence 1 (6%): Upon being hit by this boss it will have a chance of teleporting you to a random location inside of the arena around 20-35 blocks away from the boss itself and inflicting the player with blindness for 10 seconds (playing the Enderman teleport particles and sound).
Rare Occurrence 2 (2%): Upon being hit by this boss it will have a chance to unequip a random piece of your armor (Preferably the highest defense giving one).

Splash Attack (Called every 1500 damage taken)
Range: 7-13 blocks around the boss
Damage: 12 Hearts of damage (Without armor equipped)
Warning: The enderman will hold a TNT block and screech 2 seconds before the attack is called.
Extra Affect: Swap player locations around with another player and give blindness (8 seconds), nausea (15 seconds) and weakness III (15 seconds). Along with playing the Enderman teleportation sound. The boss will also teleport back to the center of the arena.

Low Health Attack (2% of being called whenever below 2500 health)
This attack will spawn 5-15 aggro Endermen (Dependent on the amount of participants) with 150 health in the arena at a random location targeting a random player (Not more than 3 can target one player at a time). These Endermen will deal 3 damage without armor equipped but will inflict Weakness II, making it harder to kill the boss and a distraction from attacking the boss. Attacks towards these Endermen WILL NOT count towards your total damage dealt to the boss.

Endermans Curse (Called every 45-75 seconds)
This attack will happen randomly and will inflict all participants with blindness, weakness II and Wither I for 15 seconds. During this time, the boss will teleport every second, for 15 seconds, to a random user and deal 7 hearts of damage (Without armor) and teleport them to a random location inside of the arena, dealing heavy armor damage and inflicting the player with nausea for 20 seconds. During this time, no player can attack the boss and will teleported to the ceiling of the arena (causing fall damage) if they attempt to. (If the boss were to be attacked 5 times during this period the effect will clear).

This curse will also spawn 5 aggro mini-endermen from the center of the arena targeting any participant, these mini-endermen will deal 1 heart of damage IGNORING ALL ARMOR and have 3 health. No McMMO skill can be increased when attacking these.

DEFENSES/REGENERATION ABILITIES
Healing Ability: Heal 50-100 health for every player teleported and affected in the Splash Attack event.

Random Teleport (0.025% chance of being called when being damaged)
When this event is called, the boss will teleport to a random location in the arena along with inflicting everyone with blindess for 10 seconds, regenerating 25 health for every second without being damaged after this event has been called.

Death Event (Called when a player has died in the arena)
Whenever a player has died, heal the boss 75 health.

Bows and Darts (Called when a player shoots the boss)
If a player were to shoot this boss, the boss would heal 10 health and take 0 damage, the player will be inflicted with Wither II and Blindness for 20 seconds. The boss will also teleport to a random location inside of the arena.

I would also suggest sending packets to the players in the arena making it look like it's night time during the fight.
Last edited by Mogubea on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Ex-Owner of Craftland :thumbsup:

Robman533
Premium 6
Location: Universe, Superclusters, Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Solar System, Planet Earth, Europe, Belgium
Accountname: robsherwood
Last login: 5 years ago
Played: 1,663 hours
Blocks Mined: 453,859
Achievements: 156

Re: New Boss - Enderman

Post by Robman533 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:08 pm

Yes. Please, yes.

Amazing layout, well described, I LOVE it! Looks like it's a guide for a boss that's already been added.

Dietrig
Premium 5
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 1,587 hours
Blocks Mined: 397,324
Achievements: 146

Re: Boss Suggestion: Enderman

Post by Dietrig » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:18 pm

It's a well put suggestion. but, I think that the suggested abilities of the thing are a bit underwhelming, it might be better to make it quite a bit more powerfull if it were to be implemented.
The Ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF
Last login: 2 months ago

Post by Mogubea » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:31 pm

Dietrig wrote:It's a well put suggestion. but, I think that the suggested abilities of the thing are a bit underwhelming, it might be better to make it quite a bit more powerfull if it were to be implemented.
I'm going to modify the suggestion a little and make the boss more powerful then ;P
Edit: Added in a new attack and made current attacks slightly stronger.

Fightface
Premium 4
Location: Location could not be loaded due to system error code Jav.lang.string.isempty()Z
Accountname: Fightr2021
Played: 1,526 hours
Blocks Mined: 226,099
Achievements: 123

Post by Fightface » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:26 pm

Slash
Premium 6
Accountname: BackSlash17
Last login: 10 years ago
Played: 1,419 hours
Blocks Mined: 663,089
Achievements: 137

Post by Slash » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:52 am

damn i love people who actually put alot of work into a suggestion and dont half ass it...just that sounds balla
-Slash

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:59 am

Slash wrote:damn i love people who actually put alot of work into a suggestion and dont half ass it...just that sounds balla
Balla. NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN PLEASE.

Anyways, I love the suggestion, and would love to see it happen. Can't wait to see what nidefawl has to say about it. Hope he finds it possible and he can quickly add this boss in! :DDDD
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

Crazy
Premium 4
Accountname: Xcrazy_zombiesX
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 954 hours
Blocks Mined: 789,688
Achievements: 162

Post by Crazy » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:14 am

Love the layout, seems like a great idea for a Boss.

Adam
Premium 6
Accountname: the_lumberlord
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 2,067 hours
Blocks Mined: 746,235
Achievements: 163

Post by Adam » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:32 pm

I like the idea, nice. Maybe the end portal frame can be replaced with another item because they cannot be broken like bedrock, that may get troublesome.
Support and contribute to the Craftland wiki here: http://wiki.craftland.org/wiki/How_To_Join

Mogubea
Premium 4
Accountname: DiamGamingWTF

Post by Mogubea » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:07 am

Adam wrote:I like the idea, nice. Maybe the end portal frame can be replaced with another item because they cannot be broken like bedrock, that may get troublesome.
Make them destroyable with a diamond pickaxe. Maybe around half the strength of obsidian. I do not want this item to change, I think it would be nice to have a chance to own your own portal to the end without having to find an already owned stronghold.