bart902
Last login: 11 years ago
Played: 408 hours
Blocks Mined: 281,171
Achievements: 74

SkyMarket Hungry Craftlandian Sale!

Post by bart902 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Helllo fellow craftlandians!

As some of you are aware of i am running the skymarket together with hallie. Business is going great and skymarket seems to work perfectly!
There are only a few more plots left for player shops. When all the plots are sold, i will open 2 more floor, including the option to buy a whole floor for yourself!

Ofcourse, this week we got a firesale going on food and vegtibles: They are cheaper and more worth for selling! :D
The firesale will end in a few days, but ill try to do as many firesales as possible.

Right now i made a "profit" of -100k :( , means i have invested 100k into stocks for skymarket, making other players happy with the cash they get for selling items. Skymarket profits are used for the RunMan games, so in fact, all your items and money will return with these events.

If anyone has suggestions or advice for the skymarket, let me know, ill do my best to improve it! :thumbsup:

The warp is /warp skymarket

Now for the last business, when the firesale ends, an other lane in skymarket will get a fire sale, meaning i will reduce buy price or increase sell price! :shock:
Tell me what SkyMarket lane must be on firesale after this one in a reaction on this post! Most votes will make the next firesale! :yay:

Kind regarts,

Bart902 :ugeek:
--Owner SkyMarket and RunMan games--

USER_AVATAR
Hamster
Premium 6
Accountname: hamham1111
Last login: 3 months ago
Played: 2,629 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,762,853
Achievements: 221

Re: SkyMarket Hungry Craftlandian Sale!

Post by Hamster » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:30 pm

I vote for the higher selling of 'Richie Rich' lane.
[center]nice meme bigboy[/center]

Mr_Blobby
Banned
Premium 2
Accountname: blobbosezhi2
Played: 803 hours
Blocks Mined: 192,796
Achievements: 73

Post by Mr_Blobby » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:00 pm

You have losses. You claim to return profits in events. What your doing is making more of a loss. This makes no sense sir.
-Craftland Admin-
-In loving memory of Mr Blobby, departed 1999-

TheAmazingAdam
Played: 1 hour
Blocks Mined: 21
Achievements: 82

Post by TheAmazingAdam » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:19 am

blobbosezhi2 wrote:You have losses. You claim to return profits in events. What your doing is making more of a loss. This makes no sense sir.
That was kind of rude. Getting food is basically free if you have spawners. Skeleton bones = instant food, animal spawners = food. And besides, maybe he wants to have fun. Also, events bring in more customers and it advertises his shop in a way.
http://forum.craftland.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=759 <-- I am Cynthriel. And a girl.

bart902

Post by bart902 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:15 am

Im not making any losses with skymarket. The reason i lost 100k is becouse someone sold 3 stacks of diamonds to the skymarket
So i got 100k, but in items instead of cash. Skymarket keeps making profit, but all chest are not yet completed filled, so these things can happen.

"You have losses. You claim to return profits in events. What your doing is making more of a loss. This makes no sense sir."

having 10 milion doing noting with it also makes no sense. Money is a curreny, as much worth as the need and greet of people. Its no use to get money just to "have" a high amount of money. Skymarket or events improve gameplay and makes the game more fun, becouse after all, its just a game? :thumbsup:

But donations are always welcome, money doesnt grow on my back :headbang: lol

bart902

Post by bart902 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:26 am

Too badly this topic didnt work the way i was expecting it to work, having only 1 vote for a new lane makes it too low to apply it. I will remove the firesale on the food lane and prmote an other lane to firesale soon.

bart902

Post by bart902 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:09 am

Diamonds are now 200 coins cheaper for a week (50% cheaper than U shop)