Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

My Activity

Post by Arbr » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:37 pm

As most of you know, my activity has been a lot less than it used to be. There is some reasoning's for that which I want to explain so everyone is aware.

Back in middle of December I became somewhat "Burnt" out, I messaged pig about how I was being inactive and he said it was alright... we all need a break sometime. So I was planning to just be inactive for the last half of the month with me starting again in January.

Well January hit and during the first week both my dad and I were sick with the Flu. Sadly his got so bad that he was put into the hospital a week after he got it. Due to the Flu his immune system was very weak which allowed his body to get what is called "C. Diff". Due to these issues he got a bad infection on his bottom which started eating away at his skin. Before I continue I want to say that he is doing a lot better now but it still is a lot of work.

His First week he was in ICU and after he was in a normal room. Two days ago he had to have an operation which gave his intestine the bacteria that is needed. Once this operation was done though his heart went all over the place which is the only concern right now.

So since the start of the month I have been out of the house a lot and working on getting bills paids, signing up for financial assistance, insurance, and visiting my father in the hospital. Sure there are times I am able to get on but before I just wanted to do what ever to keep my mind off things. More recently I have been working on projects for Craftland so I am right now slowly getting back into it.

But from this day forward, I will not be as active as I used to be. I will have time for Craftland sure, I will not retire and I will still be doing jobs that need to get done for the server. But I will be limited on the amount of time. I will be helping my dad recover, I will also probably have a job in the next month where I will be working full time. There is even a chance I will be moving to TEXAS (dont tell caity XD lol jp). So my life will be very unstable for the next half of the year AT LEAST. So I hope you guys understand and I will still try my best to be as active as I mentally and physically can be. I will still be working with pig, nick, nide, and marc on projects they wish to include me in. I will also still be working on events and even planning things for the future to make craftland great again. But I will just not be as active as I used to be.

On teamspeak that is a different story.

Anyways, I hope everyone understands.
-Arbr
[Waits for Veta to Spell check me / Grammar Check me / Edit post / Tell me about ...] :D (love yah though).

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Re: My Activity

Post by moomon » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:16 pm

hope he gets better and good luck! <3
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:37 am

Arbr wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:37 pm
pig, nick, nide, and marc
not me veta caity cody and bea? okay wow im offing myself arb
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.

USER_AVATAR
Cody
Premium 5
Accountname: CodySewell
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 4,288 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,979,077
Achievements: 163

Post by Cody » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:06 am

amp, I'm sure what arbr meant was projects that mods aren't usually involved in either because they don't ask, aren't allowed, aren't interested, or don't know about them, either way the offing yourself part, even if its a joke is inappropriate and stuff like that shouldn't be said, especially for a moderator, it encourages bad behaviour.

USER_AVATAR
Nox
Banned
Premium 6
Accountname: darkwayers
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 6,022 hours
Blocks Mined: 10,661,709
Achievements: 267

Post by Nox » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:13 pm

Oh well, it's just a game. If something is more mattering than a game it's probably your irl situation, although I am aware some people don't seem to care about anyone else... Either way, good luck.

Also to replace Veta / making her less pressured to do stuff, you can install a plugin called Grammarly, which will check your spelling and interpunction while writing in your browser.
First player to receive helper status while still being banned (and demoted shortly after)
First player with a Monsterhunt highscore above 100.000.

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Post by amp » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Nox wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:13 pm
you can install a plugin called Grammarly
Literally one of the best inventions ever.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.