Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

*-*- THE OFFICIAL TWITCH DUNGEON RAID GUIDE -*-*

Post by YT_Rivenful » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:34 pm

To the January Kit Less Raid Tourney Event: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6908

Hello this is Jay ( jaylee8111 ) and I have been hosting raids for players and mini games since 2015, so I present you to the best guide for the best raiding experience you'll encounter! I will be going over everything but secrets and how to start.

All you need to know to start is that you don't need to prepare any armor, weapons, or supplies and if you want to do a Raid anytime to start one get 3 or more players in a premade party and then let me know in game when you want a Raid hosted.

To be warped to the Raid, here you must make a line up with players and go into the kit change room one at a time so Jay ( jaylee8111 ) the raid host can give out everyone's kit so nobody takes someone's stuff.

In the Kit Change Room you obtain a kit containing armor and weapons that are nearly broken just to give you an edge on some of the bosses before it breaks, the higher game play rank you have the better of a kit you'll obtain. Once you've got your kit items please go through the door for the next person to obtain their kit.

- Apprentice Kit: Wooden Sword, Gear 10 Durability, 1 Shield of Life. Requires No Hours!

- VIP Kit: Iron Axe, Protection 1, Gear 20 Durability, 1 Shield of Life, 1 Healing Stone. Requires 24 Hours, or /register!

- Special Unit Kit: Iron Sword, Protection 2, Gear 30 Durability, 1 Shield of Life, 1 Healing Stone. Requires 168 Hours!

- Addict: Sharpness 1 Iron Sword, Protection 3, Gear 40 Durability, 2 Healing Stones. Requires 500 Hours!

- No-Lifer: Sharpness 2 Iron Sword, Protection 3, Gear 50 Durability, 2 Healing Stones. Requires 1000 Hours!

- Immortal: Sharpness 3 Iron Sword, Protection 4, Gear 60 Durability, 3 Healing Stones. Requires 4000 Hours!

- Unknown: Sharpness 4 Iron Sword, Protection 5, Gear 70 Durability, 3 Healing Stones. Requires 6000 Hours!

- Completionist: Sharpness 5 Revenant Greataxe, Protection 7, 4 Healing Stones, 1 Shield of Life. Requires Raid Completion!

The Easy Path contain's all of the most easiest to do bosses in the raid, it is highly recommended to do this path to get it done and over with in order to obtain a lot of good starter gear to prepare for the Medium Path! On competition of the Easy Path ( Killing all 3 bosses ) your team is granted 1 Golden Gummie, and 1 Shield of Life.

The Medium Path contain's all of the Medium level bosses in the raid, it is highly recommended to do this path right after the Easy Path to obtain the gear to take on the bosses in the Hard Path! On competition of the Medium Path ( Killing all 4 bosses ) your team is granted 2 Golden Gummies, and 1 Shield of Life.

The Hard Path contain's all of the Hard level bosses in the raid, it is highly recommended to do this path right after the Medium Path to obtain the gear to take on the Final Boss! On competition of the Hard Path ( Killing all 5 bosses ) your team is granted 3 Golden Gummies, and 1 Shield of Life.

The Final Path leads to the Final Boss! You must first find the missing 3 letters for the code before being able to take the warp pad into the final boss, there will be a sign found at the end of a boss fight behind the door in any 3 random bosses for the Easy, Medium, or Hard Paths. After cracking the code be prepared to face 4 Temple Guardians, a tricky parkour, and then the Final boss himself Sharko!

A random player on your raid team will be selected leader by Jay ( jaylee8111 ) once they become leader they get to make the decisions like starting a boss or where the team goes.

The Hall of Subs is a place players who are subscribed or have donated over 5$ to Twitch.tv/RivenfulLoL will be allowed to store one item that is not enchanted by Sharpness, Protection, or Power in their own display case for supporting me.

Some NPC's can be interacted with where you can trade them items for other items in return, some are hidden, and some just gives you tips.

Secrets are hidden places with obsidian blocking the path find the hidden pickaxe and break them open!

The Armory is a place to apply enchanted books to your weapons and something to do with swords and armor, the doors has frozen shut so find a way to get inside!

If you can get inside the Treasure Room you have to kill the Extreme Difficulty Boss for 5 Really good items with a broken sword.

Defeating the boss will reward the Players who are still alive a Raid Hat and the Completionist Kit!

To the January Kit Less Raid Tourney Event: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6908
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.