USER_AVATAR
Ender_77
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 204 hours
Blocks Mined: 62,694
Achievements: 64

Listen To ANY Music In Jukeboxes!

Post by Ender_77 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Hey guys! If you don't know, I have a website here. Since jukeboxes using custom music require online links, I wanted to try putting an mp3 file on my website, adding audio controls, and then seeing if it works in jukeboxes. And it DID!

So I will be taking requests to add music to my website. The link to the music page is found here. Just send me a link to an mp3 file and if you need too the title of the song (and the source if it's from a game or something). I'll try to add it as soon as possible.

To add music, right click the audio file, and click copy audio address. Paste the address into the jukebox. Then you can play the music.

Also, I'm a little unsure, but if there are any rules towards jukebox music, then don't request songs that aren't allowed.

-Ender

Mods, Admins, Nide, whatever. If I can't do this let me know. Thanks.
Check out my website. I warn you, there are some...hidden secrets...

bit.ly/tomgames

amp
Premium 6
Accountname: ChanceIsChance
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 3,417 hours
Blocks Mined: 3,594,816
Achievements: 201

Re: Listen To ANY Music In Jukeboxes!

Post by amp » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:46 pm

While there is a guide on the wiki, this works much better. For songs that are not known widely, it is very hard to find a working mp3 link. Thank you for being willing to host some music files on your website!

There are no real rules for music; it is expression. Unless it is overly vulgar, we don't care much about music.
Question Authority.
Be Too Stupid To Stop.

Qu'importe le chemin que je prends j'aurai des regrets et des remords.