Post about the drama with Spawners, etc...

General forum for general things
USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post about the drama with Spawners, etc...

Post by YT_Rivenful » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:09 am

Hi guys, whoever is fighting right now why? At the end of the day the server is for fun just take it as it is. It is Nide's game overall no point in getting at everyone's throat's and making the server less enjoyable to play as in player's not getting along!

This is Craftland we player's set the example of the server in the end, the more fight's and Drama there is the more newer players and older player's will find it more "Toxic" and less enjoyable to play... We should all learn to adapt and just have a good time as a whole community and share those spawners if someone want's to gain some Flux.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

USER_AVATAR
Cody
Premium 5
Accountname: CodySewell
Last login: 1 year ago
Played: 4,288 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,979,077
Achievements: 163

Re: Post about the drama with Spawners, etc...

Post by Cody » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:38 am

wheres the fun in spending days to weeks to build a all natural grinder in the shadow skylands to have someone spend $20 and get a more efficient grinder faster then you?? why should people that spent time building their grinders have all that taken away because it was made so neotic swets drop NOTHING from being killed naturally now...

USER_AVATAR
A_Land_Whale
Premium 6
Last login: 6 years ago
Played: 2,706 hours
Blocks Mined: 26,079,358
Achievements: 207

Post by A_Land_Whale » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:47 am

Cody wrote:wheres the fun in spending days to weeks to build a all natural grinder in the shadow skylands to have someone spend $20 and get a more efficient grinder faster then you?? why should people that spent time building their grinders have all that taken away because it was made so neotic swets drop NOTHING from being killed naturally now...
I dont think anyone has summed it up quite as well as you just did Cody. Jay, I think most players were under the impression that the shadow aether was geared more towards the end game players and would give them something hard to spend their time on. Flux used to be super hard to get and many of the mob drops were semi-rare. The elysian stone was something special as well since flux was so hard to obtain. Giving an indestructable hammer of notch to immortals was also a bad idea since it just encourages even more afk grinding, only now it takes 0 effort to do since one does not need to grind for or buy hammers of notch. Moves like these hurt the server as a whole jay. If you were brand new to a server and saw all these people signed in but nobody was talking or doing anything because they were all grinding for money and items you have never heard of and do not understand would you stick around? I know I wouldnt. Especially if I saw the staff doing it, where is the fun or sense of accomplishment in it? You pay $10 and leave your computer on all day..... SUPER EXCITING AND ENGAGING!!! exactly what new players want to do!
Let's Make Craftland Great Again!

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Post by Kye » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:06 am

A_Land_Whale wrote:
Cody wrote:wheres the fun in spending days to weeks to build a all natural grinder in the shadow skylands to have someone spend $20 and get a more efficient grinder faster then you?? why should people that spent time building their grinders have all that taken away because it was made so neotic swets drop NOTHING from being killed naturally now...
I dont think anyone has summed it up quite as well as you just did Cody. Jay, I think most players were under the impression that the shadow aether was geared more towards the end game players and would give them something hard to spend their time on. Flux used to be super hard to get and many of the mob drops were semi-rare. The elysian stone was something special as well since flux was so hard to obtain. Giving an indestructable hammer of notch to immortals was also a bad idea since it just encourages even more afk grinding, only now it takes 0 effort to do since one does not need to grind for or buy hammers of notch. Moves like these hurt the server as a whole jay. If you were brand new to a server and saw all these people signed in but nobody was talking or doing anything because they were all grinding for money and items you have never heard of and do not understand would you stick around? I know I wouldnt. Especially if I saw the staff doing it, where is the fun or sense of accomplishment in it? You pay $10 and leave your computer on all day..... SUPER EXCITING AND ENGAGING!!! exactly what new players want to do!
summed up perfectly.
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

USER_AVATAR
YT_Rivenful
Premium 6
Accountname: jaylee8111
Played: 5,377 hours
Blocks Mined: 4,097,421
Achievements: 231

Post by YT_Rivenful » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:16 am

Yeah I understand that all you guys wrote, just trying to calm everyone down basically, I do not like the spawners either.
Instagram: @Rivenful_Photo, Follow me to see my work.

SecondStandard
Premium 4
Accountname: ratengut123
Last login: 3 years ago
Played: 1,585 hours
Blocks Mined: 478,804
Achievements: 160

Post by SecondStandard » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:43 am

Jay wrote:Yeah I understand that all you guys wrote, just trying to calm everyone down basically, I do not like the spawners either.
this won't clam down anyone it would just couse more discussions and fighting.
They all will burn