a story about why i wont join craftland and ts.

General forum for general things
USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Last login: 4 years ago
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

a story about why i wont join craftland and ts.

Post by moomon » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:34 pm

so as the topic says this is something sad that i have experienced from beeing on craftland ts from time to time.

I know i did stupid shit as a helper and i got banned for it. The reason im not playing craftland is because i dont have anything to do. there is no more content for me, BUT there is also the thing were i join public ts rooms with lots of people (wich i rarely do) i get rememberd as the guy that stole from dietrig. and sure i did do it and i accept it. but it is fun, people call them themselves nice and helpfull. now last time i joined someone asked who is moomon? and arbr instantly replied as the guy that stole from dietrig. i was happy to join the ts room and i wanted to talk and have fun as in the old days. but this just put me off and i didnt say a word then left. what if i am really sorry for what i did and i want a new start but still people (mods that call themselves helpfull and nice) will remind everyone what i did and i wont have fun playing for that reason.

with this story i want to say please think about what you say and why you say it. i dont think it would be fun for you if you did something stupid that you regret and someone bring it up all the time. this works in ts and in real life. :)
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015

USER_AVATAR
Kye
Premium 6
Accountname: Respawnage
Played: 3,717 hours
Blocks Mined: 8,877,512
Achievements: 218

Re: a story about why i wont join craftland and ts.

Post by Kye » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:10 am

haha fuck off I've been dealing with this shit for over 2 years you don't see me complaining...
Busy firing potatoes out of my butt.

In other news Derpy wins the Award for most Jailbait.

Arbr
Premium 6
Last login: 2 years ago
Played: 6,882 hours
Blocks Mined: 1,348,325
Achievements: 170

Post by Arbr » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:15 am

Honestly sorry if it hurt your feelings. I didnt know it would because I think i do remember other times where we gave similar responses and it was just laughed about and moved on (on all parties). Ill try not doing again.

USER_AVATAR
moomon
Premium 5
Played: 823 hours
Blocks Mined: 2,049,743
Achievements: 137

Post by moomon » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:18 am

Kye wrote:haha fuck off I've been dealing with this shit for over 2 years you don't see me complaining...
yes i do understand and honestly i dont really care that much. but next time it is someone that loves the server that it happends to and they will stop playing because of that. that is why i wrote it :)
Just think of this that if a burito that can talk it would be sasy~arbr 2015